IMAGINE SIX

New Years Special:
[a/n: Just as with the Christmas special before, this will be a New Years special. So
happy New Year and I wish you all the best!]

••••

Sitting in a circle, you along with your group of close friends including—Rin, Shiemi, Suguro etc...were wearing 'happy new year hats' with other items.

"Can't believe this year is coming to an end." Suguro says leaning in his seat.

Feeling an arm thrown around your shoulder, you smelled the familiar scent you loved so much. "Anyone have any new year resolutions?" You ask.

"Mmh." Rin hums scratching his chin. Opening his mouth he starts to speak with a big grin "maybe I'll—"

"Hush up will you Rin? The countdown is starting!" Yukio says taking his attention to the television.

Frowning, Rin slouches "stupid four eyes." He grumbles.

The group chuckles at this, but the news reporter makes an announcement; they are officially counting down.

"Hey babe?" Shima says pulling you closer.

"Yes, Shi?" You look up at him.

"15!"

"I love you." Shima suddenly says.

You seem taken back, yet still give him a genuine smile, "I love you too."

"14!"

"There's something I need to say. I've been contemplating about this for a few months—"

"What? Need a new color to dye your hair?" You tease.

"No." He chuckles, removing his arm, he stares at you intimately. Blushing you stutter "w-what?"

"13!"

"I've been with you for three and a half years...and it's been the best years of my life."

Your mind was racing, thinking this was just a crude break up.

"You've shown me how to love not only myself, but others and how to let people in again after what's happened."

"12!"

"Shima, if—"

"Let me finish please...." Shima cuts you off impatiently. This has to be perfect. He says to himself.

"11!"

"y/n...I love you with every fiber in my body, I love waking up next to you and I love seeing you and being with you...I should stop talking..I'm really no good with words..." Shima fiddles with his fingers.

"10!"

"9!"

Standing up, the male pinkette takes out a red velvet box from his back pocket which catches the eyes of the others around him.

"No way..." Rin whispers to Shiemi.

"8!"

Getting down on one knee, Shima opens the box slowly. Revealing the item of an engagement ring.

"7!"

Taking a deep breath, Shima licks his lips, swallowing the lump in his throat. "Do it already!" Izumo exclaims as she could no longer take the anticipation.

"6!"

"We may only be twenty-two, but I never knew what I wanted as a kid and I've always been indecisive about most things..." Shima speaks ignoring the out spoken comment.

"5!"

Tears well up in your eyes but you don't care to remove them by easily wiping it away. "Shi.." you voice cracks.

He laughs tears welling into his brown eyes, "sorry I'm taking too damn long."

"4!"

"I may be indecisive about most things. But I know for sure–a fact even, I want to be with you...for as long as I'm here, I want to be with you."

Finally finishing his speech, Shima pops the expected question.

"3!"

"Will you marry me?"

Still staring at Shima in pure shock, you find your composure knowing your answer from the start.

"Well!" Konekomaru shouts.

"2!"

A beautiful smile erupts on your face as you couldn't contain the emotions dying to pour out any longer.

"1!"

"Yes."

FIN.