4

OLIVIA'S POV

"Life is great." I laid down in the pool chaise after swimming in the pool. The weather is great, it's bright and sunny, just how I like it.

Ever since I became well-known, I seldom get breaks and rest. I don't even remember when was the last time I took a break from my job. Because even in holidays, I usually have a work on it.

Since I am on break, I turned off my phone from the very beginning of my break.

Should I open my phone? Maybe I should, just for a little bit.

When I opened my phone, I was shocked that there were lots of messages from Emma.

Emma:
*Where are you?

*Why can't I contact you, idiot!

*You better answer my calls right now Olivia!!

*OLIVIA ANSWER MY CALL!!!

And many more...

Maybe I should call her to see what's gotten her. First ring and she already answered my call.

"Thank God you called or I might kill you!" She is so scary sometimes.

"Chill Em. So what's up?"

"Oh, there is no time to chill!"

"Huh? Why?"

"Our agency! Oh, my!"

"Can you get to the point Emma? You know I still have 2 days remaining on my break."

"That's why I'm calling you for 4 hours already! You need to get back here! Our agency has been bought! So get your ass back here because we have a meeting with the new boss!!"

"What?! But I thought our agency is running smoothly and besides, I still have 2 more days!"

"I also don't know, and it doesn't matter! You have to get here immediately!"

"But Emma!!!"

"No buts Liv. If you still love your job, get here as soon as possible."

And then she hung up on me. Freaking great! I know I shouldn't have opened my phone! Now I have to cut short my break for this. But I'm actually wondering why our agency has been bought.

******

ADDISON'S POV

I can't believe I have to face this girl right now. It's not that I don't want her here, but she's really annoying right now.

"Are you even listening to me, Addison Fleur Hayes!!" Why does she have to shout?

"Of course I am, Skylar Reese Moore." That seems to irritate her more.

"Don't call me with my full name! Why do I have to be named after a chocolate, I even hate caramel."

"Why do you have to slap my arm! It hurts!" She just slapped my arm because I called her by her full name. She actually hates her second name because it's like the chocolate REESE.

"Serves you right! And don't change the topic, you idiot! Why did you buy that modeling agency?! You don't even know how to handle that kind of business you freaking dipshit!!"

What is she so mad about? I mean it's just the same. Business and business. I can still handle it, it is not actually a big deal. 

"Look Sky, there is nothing wrong with buying the agency. I mean, I will actually have more money for it, and besides, I will do my very best for that business." She just sighed at me and I just looked at her weirdly. 

"What's your real problem Sky? Are you hiding something from me? Why are you so against of me buying that agency?" 

"N-no. N-not at all. It's just I'm worried about you. That's it. Y-you don't know how to handle such kind of business and now you're owning it, what if there is some problem you are not even knowledgeable of?" She can't even look at me straight and she even stutters while saying it, but I just shrug it off.

"Don't worry. I can manage." I gave her a smile and she just gives a nod in return.