8

OLIVIA'S POV

"Sky." I couldn't think properly. The last time I saw her was when Fleur was still alive. That was 4 years ago.

Scarlett was acting, well... a kid. She was jumping on the couch. "Do you know her, aunt Sky? She's very pretty, isn't she? We even have the same hair."

"Woah! Woah dear little kid. How about you sit down and drink your water first." Sky was acting like a protective aunt to Scarlett. The kid may be really important to her.

"Scarlett, how about you go to the kid's play side of the room, Olivia and I have to talk about something important. There, I can still see you." She said while caressing the head of Scarlett.

"Okay aunt Sky!" Scarlett ran off to the kid's play side happily. The kid's play side was a small space of the lounge that was made for the kids to play and enjoy.

 The kid's play side was a small space of the lounge that was made for the kids to play and enjoy

"I know you have a lot of questions in mind." Sky said still looking at her niece.

"Yes, I do. But I don't even know where to start." I was telling her the truth. I am very confused my self.

"Maybe I should start talking. Olivia, Fleur is alive." At this moment, I felt like a cold water was pour down to me.

"I... I thought... I thought she's dead?"

"She's not. I mean, she was but not anymore."

"I don't understand." Many thoughts are running into my mind right now. How come she's alive? And if she is for a long time, why didn't she go to me? Does she not love me anymore? The thought of her not loving me anymore breaks my heart into a million pieces.

"When the accident happened, you both were rushed to the hospital. You had a lot of injuries, but Fleur had the worst. She hit her head on the glass window along with broken arm, leg, and ribs. The doctor said she was dead already.

We all thought that she was dead, but her pulse came back and then emediate actions were taken by the doctors. It was a miracle. Though she still hasn't woken up a day after her operation. The doctor even declares of her being brain dead. So her parents decided to send her back to England because it has more advance technology, and continue her medication there."

"Why did you lie to me then? Why did you hide that she was alive? Did you know how much it hurted me to know that the only person that cares for me, except for my sister, died?" I couldn't control my tears anymore.

"I didn't, she did died. But we didn't inform your sister that she came back. We thought it was for the best for both of you. You both needed to recover at that time and there was a little chance of her waking up. We couldn't give you a false hope while you are still recovering. It could have trigger something in you, if we did.

You see Olivia, you can't blame us for our actions. We did what was right for both Fleur and you at that time." She was holding my hand now while trying to hold her tears.

"So the woman I saw with Scarlett awhile ago..."

"You saw her?" She seems shock of what I told her.

"Yeah but I couldn't get the chance to talk to her and I though that I was just imagining things."

"Listen Olivia, after she woke up from being comatose, she's not the same as when you met her before."

"What do you mean?" I look at her weirdly.

"When she woked up a year ago, she had or has a post-traumatic amnesia. This generally due to a head injury like how she hit her head in the glass window. Traumatic amnesia is often transient, but may be permanent or either anterograde, retrograde, or mixed type. Then, she had no memory of the incident before the accident and the accident itself.  The extent of the period covered by the amnesia is related to the degree of injury , which in her case is very severe, it may give an indication of the prognosis for recovery of other functions.

I couldn't believe what I am hearing right now. She has an amnesia.

"She also has forgotten her life  in the last 2 years before the accident."

"That means..."

"She also has forgotten you. I'm sorry."