5

OLIVIA'S POV

I am currently driving my car right now to our agency's building, but I still haven't had my breakfast so I think I'm gonna make a stop at the café near our agency to eat. When I arrived at the café, I realized that it's actually packed, maybe because it's near to many workplaces also the food is great here. 

So I immediately look for a vacant table where I could eat, good thing I found one in the corner. I called the waitress and ordered there breakfast special with a cup of cappuccino because I love coffee and I couldn't start my day properly without it.

While waiting for my food, I took my phone and randomly scroll on it. I didn't even realize that I had open my iCloud. I couldn't help my self but scroll some more. And there I found a video that I am not actually familiar with. I was never aware of this video. So I opened it, and there I was faced with a beautiful light brown haired woman.

"Hi, love! So you may be wondering why this video is here and why I took this video. So first, I took your email and password on your iCloud and put this video there. So when you open your phone, you will see this. Currently, I am working on my surprise for you, for our 2nd anniversary." The video then showed a beachside with a table in the center and lots of rose petals on the sand. There were also lots of candles in it.

"I want our 2nd anniversary to be very special, and I want you to be very happy

"I want our 2nd anniversary to be very special, and I want you to be very happy." Her goofy smile was shown on the screen of my phone with her surprise in the background.

"Love, I'm not just doing this surprise for our anniversary. But also, I want something very special and memorable to happen on this night in our lives. Love, I know it's too soon but I can't help it anymore. I can't imagine loving someone else except you. You are the love of my life, Olivia Gianna Hill. I love you, and I want to marry you." She then took something out of her pocket. It was a beautiful diamond ring.

 It was a beautiful diamond ring

I can't help but cry silently. I didn't even notice the waitress putting my food on the table.

"Oh! I have to go now. It's time to pick you up from your shoot. Love you." That was the last she said before ending the video. It even makes me want to cry more. Oh gosh, how I missed her so much.

"It's okay miss. Everything's gonna be alright, don't worry. Here." I didn't realize there was a kid at age of 3-4 is standing by my side holding out a handkerchief for me. I took it from her and wiped my tears.

"Thank you-- ahh?"

"Scarlett. My name is Scarlett, Ms. Beautiful." The little girl is very beautiful. She has blonde hair and green eyes, she also has rosy cheeks and pinkish lips. Those green eyes, those eyes that reminds me of someone.

 Those green eyes, those eyes that reminds me of someone

"May I know how old are you?" I asked her

"I'm 3, turning 4 next month!" She showed me her 3 little fingers.

"That's great Scarlett, advance happy birthday then." I said and smiled at her.

"Thank you Ms. Beautiful, I would love to chat more but I think my mom is looking for me." She said sadly.

"Awe, me too. But that's okay, maybe will see each other again someday. And then we'll have our chat non-stop."

"Promise?" She raised her right pinky finger.

"Promise." I said and connected our pinky fingers.

"Bye miss beautiful!" She said and ran off by the door where a woman with light brown hair was waiting for her. That must've been her mother, though I can't see her face because her back was facing me.

Her mother must be very beautiful to have a beautiful kid like Scarlett.
When they were on their way out, her mom looked at my direction.

No fucking way...

Fleur???!!!