6

OLIVIA'S POV

*FLASHBACK*

I am so excited right now to see Fleur. Today is our 2nd anniversary, and right now I am waiting for her to pick me up. I was already done with my shooting, it was just for a small brand but it was still okay because I can still make money out of it.

It is already 6 pm and Fleur is still not here. She was supposed to pick me up by 5 in the afternoon. Where is she?

When I heard a honk of a car, I looked where it came from, and there she was leaning on her car waving at me. I walked right up to her and she immediately welcomed me with a big hug.

"Hi, love. How was work?" She asked while letting me go. Oh, I already missed her warmth.

"It was ok, but tiring." I said while walking to the passenger's sit, and being a good girlfriend that she is, she opened the door for me and walk to the driver's sit.

After putting my seatbelt on, I faced her and ask what day is today.

"Ahh. September 20." She normally said while driving.

"So? What's on September 20?" I asked her, don't tell me she forgot about our anniversary?

"Oh yeah. I have to meet someone in that restaurant near the beach. We were supposed to talk about some project. Thanks for reminding me, love." She smiled at me and hold my hand using her free hand.

What the freaking fudge? She forgot that it's our anniversary!

"What?!" I couldn't help but shout at her.
I was looking forward to this day and she forgot about it.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked me worriedly.

"You freaking forgot what today is!" I slapped her arm numerous time.

"Ow awe ow !! Love, stop! I told you it's September 20."

"And what comes with this day!?" I was already mad at her. I can't believe she forgot about our freaking 2nd anniversary.

"I told you I'm going to meet-- Oh yeah!" I felt relaxed when she said that, but for not long because of what she said next.

"It's my sister's birthday! Thanks lo-- ow! What now?!"

"You freaking forgot it's our anniversary!"

"What?! Oh gosh! I'm so sorry love." Her face really looks sincere, but I can't really forgive her that easily.

"No! I was really excited for this day to come, and you just forgot about it!"

"Love--"

"Don't you freaking call me that! I actually think you don't love me anymore." I was getting a little more emotional, thinking that she doesn't love me anymore, it kills me.

"Of course I do! Why would you even think of that?!"

"You forgot our anniversary!" I shouted at her, and that seems to shut her off.

Silence filled the car until she spoke.

"Love? Can you do me a favor?"

"Now what?!" She seems surprised because of the tone of my voice, while she was speaking to me in a calm way.

"Ahh-- Can you open the compartment in front of you?"

"Fine!" I opened her compartment and saw something that in there, so I took it. It was a small bouquet of pink roses.

"What's this?" I asked her questionably.

"I don't know, you should read the card in it." She said while still looking at the road.

**HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY LOVE! I LOVE YOU :*                                                                                                  -FLEUR **

                                                                                                  -FLEUR **

"I thought you forgot?" I asked her.

"Why? Don't you like it? And I would never. It was just a joke, love." She said and smiled at me. Now I felt guilty for screaming at her and doubting her love for me.

"I love it, and I'm sorry, I shouldn't have screamed at you and doubting your love for me." I told her while looking at her.

"No, it's okay love. I understand you." She said and look at me for a moment, and look again at the road.

"I love you." I said to her.

"I love you too, love." She said and smiled at me.

And there I saw a fast truck approaching our car at her side. It was so fast that we couldn't dodge it. Our car spun in the air before it hit the ground. The last thing I saw was the love of my life was full of blood and unconscious, and then everything was dark.

I woke up to a very unfamiliar place. The walls were white and the light was so bright that it was hurting my eyes.

"Olivia! Thank God you're awake!" Gail, my older sister said rushing by my side.

"Do you want anything hurt? Oh! I have to call the doctor!"

"W- w- wa-ter" My throat feels so dry that's why I can't speak properly.

"Of course, here." She said while handing me the water and moving my bed upwards. She helped me drink my water. I can't really move my body properly.

"What happened?" I asked my sister.

"You had an accident Liv." When she said that, memories of the accident hit me like a brick.

"FLEUR! Gail, where's Fleur? How is she? I want to see her, sis!" She said nothing but look down at her fidgeting hands.

"GAIL! I WANT TO SEE HER!" I can't help but shout at her and took the IV out of my arm. Blood then gushed out of my arm.

"Liv, what are you doing?! Stop that!" She was trying to prevent me from standing but I just shook her off.

"I need to see her. I need to see Fleur." I was really trying to stand up and walked through the door.

"Please stop. Olivia, you're already bleeding." She said, still stopping me. The door opened and a doctor and a nurse walked through it.

"What are you doing miss Hills? You should be in bed. Nurse!" The doctor said when he saw me. The nurse was immediately on my side and walked me to my bed.

"You don't understand! I need to see my girlfriend! Please!" I can't help but plead with them and cry. My sister also cried when she saw me crying.

The nurse put back the IV on my arm, she also injected something on the IV. I want to protest but I have no strength anymore. The doctor was talking to me and my sister, explaining my situation but I didn't care to listen to any of it. I was slowly falling into darkness and all I could think about is Fleur.

My Fleur.