16

OLIVIA'S POV

Last night's dinner was great. Spending my time with them was really amazing. It was just sad that I have to leave them early last night, especially my baby Scarlett. Scarlett was about to cry when I told her that I could not meet her the next day because of work. It's not that I don't love hanging out with them, but I also have work to do. I could not just ignore it.

I sighed out of frustration, and it seems that Emma noticed it. We were on a break from our photo shoot right now and the second half of the shoot will start in an hour so we were just resting in our tent.

"What's wrong?" Emma looked at me with concern in her eyes.

"It's nothing, just thinking about stuff." she didn't seem to buy my excuse because of the looked that she gave me.

"You know that aside from being your manager, I am also your best friend right? So what's bothering you?" Before answering her, I made sure that no one was listening to our conversation.

"I don't know if I should tell you this but since you are my best friend..." I decided to tell her everything that I knew of, from Fleur being alive to our situation right now.

"Wow." The only word she uttered after I told everything to her.

"Wow? That's it?" I guess it really shocking that a model like me has this kind of a problem.

"Well, I can't believe your life right now is such a mess." Me too Em, me too.

"So what do I call you now? Should I call you Mrs. Hayes?"

"Very funny Em. She isn't even aware of our past, and doesn't even know that I'm the other mother of Scarlett."

"So what are you gonna do now?"

"Right now I'm trying to be part of their lives."

"Do you think its enough? I don't think so."

"Huh? What are you trying to say?" I didn't get what she meant by that.

"You're so slow. What I mean is that you need to improve your tactics."

"I still don't get it." I guess my best friend is becoming crazy, do I need to look for a new manager now?

"Okay, think about this. You are a model right?" I just nodded at her. That was a stupid question, we wouldn't be here right now if I wasn't.

"Yeah, that was a stupid question. But, you are a very famous model and everyone wants to be like you. A lot of people wants what you have right now, like your job. If you disappear in this industry, many would take that as an opportunity. When you came back, poof! There's already someone who replaced you, maybe much better."

"So what you're trying to say is that there may be someone who wants to take my family from me? That Fleur may have already found a new partner? That can't be."

"We don't know about that. I mean, you said it yourself, your woman doesn't even remember you." She is right, Fleur only knew that I am just one of her models in her new company.

"So what do I need to do?"

"Step up your game my dear, or someone may be faster than you and snatched your family." Just imagining that someone will take away my family from me, makes my blood boils.