15

OLIVIA'S POV

Every information that Sky gave me has been stuck in my head for hours now. They had kept that information from me way too long, and knowing that I almost lost my daughter by the woman who carried her and committed suicide, bless her soul, but I'm still thankful because if not for her, my daughter wouldn't be here. Alive and well with her other mom.

Now that I know everything, all I need to do is do my best to stay in their lives and let Addison remember me. Oh, I hope she does, because I know for sure that if I lose her for the second time, I might lose my sanity.

I will do anything just to have my family be completed. Anything.

Since I didn't sleep last night, I decided to take a nap for a while and then go for my afternoon schedule.

ADDISON'S POV

"I can't believe you would go that far?! Are you really that desperate to have her number?" Sky was on the other line in a loudspeaker while I do the work in front of me. I prefer to work in my own office at my house rather than the office at the buildings because here I can always go see my daughter. I will just do my work outside if needed, especially with business trips.

"Shut up. I just had to do it for Scarlett."

"For Scarlett, or for you? Just admit it, you like her, don't you?"

"What?! No! Of course not! She is still one of my employees, and I don't really support relationships in the workplace."

"But you both are not in the workplace, and you hardly go to your office, so... there's no problem."

"You know what I mean!!"

"Yeah. You're just making some stupid excuses not to date her. I mean, what's wrong with dating her? She's like everything you would like for a partner. Good face, sexy body, kind and good with your kid."

"I am aware of those things, but I still can't date her. It's very unprofessional." For me, it's really hard to work with people you have feelings for. It's quite distracting.

"Unprofessional or not, you still like her. And I know that deep inside you, you want to date her."

"Shut up!" Gosh! How annoying can she be? She was laughing her ass off at the other side, knowing I was a bit annoyed by her.

"Okay fine, but be honest with me. Do you feel anything for her?"

"I'm not really sure. The first time I saw her, she's beautiful, I admit, but it's like I saw her somewhere before. Maybe because she's famous and I happen to saw her in some magazines or news. But when I think hard about it, my head would just hurt." I told her honestly. 

"Maybe it's time for you to visit Kyle."

"I think I should. It's been a while since I met him for a check-up." Kyle is one of our friends who is a doctor, and he's been the one we always go to for health concerns.

"Okay then, update me all the time. I'll see you soon."

"Yeah, see you." Then the line went dead.

After an hour of doing my work, I looked for my daughter who was in her playroom reading a book. She might felt my presence entering the room since she looked at my direction.

"Momma, is mommy here already?" I walked up to her and sat beside her. She looks so excited.

"Ahm, well. How should I say this... Your mommy just texted me and she won't be here until dinner, she said that she still has a lot of work to finish today."

"It's okay momma, as long as mommy comes here, I'm happy."

***

It's already 6:30 PM and Scarlett is already excited to see Olivia. When she heard the sound of a car, she immediately hopped off from her chair and ran to the door.

"Momma! Mommy's here!" Olivia excitedly shouted, open the front door and ran outside to meet Olivia, who was just getting out of the car. 

"Mommy! I miss you." Scarlett hugged Olivia.

Olivia hugged my daughter back and kissed her cheek. I should feel jealous because of their interaction, but why di I feel so calm and satisfied just by looking at them? Do I really like Olivia?

"Hi, good evening." I was so focused on the thought of me liking her that I did not notice that they were already in front of me. 

Olivia was wearing blue jeans, a pastel color blouse, and a white blazer. She wasn't wearing any revealing clothes, but why do I still think that she looks sexy right now? 

Scarlett may have noticed me staring at Olivia because she was giggling at me.

"Uhh... I brought these?" Damn her smile is so beautiful.

"What are those?"

"Uhh... Wine and flowers?" 

"Yeah, I know but what for? You don't really have to."

"Well, I heard its appropriate that you brought wine if you are invited for dinner. The flowers, uhh... they're for you actually. I happened to be passing a flower shop and I thought of you."

"Thank you." We just met yesterday but she's already acting like this, and what's wrong with me liking these actions from her?

I must be going crazy.

*****