9

OLIVIA'S POV

Knowing that Fleur doesn't remember me anymore, or even those times that we've spent together hurts me the most.

"Why now? Why did you decided to tell me this right now?"

"I realized that you both deserve each other and you both deserve to know the truth."

"I have one question, and I want you to answer me truthfully."

She just nods at me, so I continued. "Scarlett... who are her parents?"

"Isn't it obvious? You should have figured it out the first time you saw her."

I don't think that what I'm thinking is possible. "Is she mine? But how?"

"Remember the experiment she asked you to be part of? The experiment that will help all LGBTQ couples to have children of their own. Well, guess what? It worked."

I have a daughter. I'm a mother.

I looked at where Scarlett was and I can't help but smile and cry.

I stand up and walked up to where Scarlett, my daughter was.

I hugged and hold her tight as if my life depended on her.

"Are you okay Miss beautiful? Why are you crying?"

I looked at her and I see all her resemblance to me. The blond hair, the nose, and the rosy cheeks.

She wiped the tears in my eyes, and I can't help but to smile. She's really caring like her other mom. "I'm just happy. These are tears of joy."

"You're crying because you're happy?" I just nod at her and looked at Sky.

"Scarlett?" Scarlett looks up at her aunt and walk towards her. "Remember the time when you always asked about your other parent?" Scarlett just nodded at her aunt and looked at her questionably.

"Is she my mommy?" Mommy. Hearing it from her makes my heart flutter a million times.

"Yes Scarlett. Your mom and her made you through you mom's genius mind." Sky patted her head and whisper something in her ear.

Then Scarlet walked up to me and hugged me.

"Mommy, I missed you mommy. I always pray to God that someday we will meet, and He answered my prayers."

I wiped her tears away from her face. "Shush now baby. Mommy's here now, and I'm gonna stay with you as long as you want me to."

I'm never gonna leave her. Never.

ADDISON'S POV

I looked at the door when I heard a knock. "Miss, it's time." I stood up from my office door and let my secretary carry the necessary files for the meeting.

Everyone stood up when I entered the meeting room. They all looked nervous. Maybe because I just looked at them and didn't even smile.

"Let us now start the meeting. Is everyone here?"

One of the employees looked at me and said "No ma'am, we're still--" but she was cut off by a screaming kid.

"Momma!!" It was Scarlett running towards me and Sky and a girl tailing her.

"Scar!" "Scarlett!!" They both said in unison.

The girl is really pretty. No, pretty is an understatement. I don't even think beautiful is enough to describe her.

"Hey Addi? Are you okay?" Sky was already in front of me. Waking me out of my thoughts. "Yeah. We're gonna start the meeting so take your sits."

Sky holds a sit for the girl and they smiled at each other, then took the sit beside her.

Why do I have this feeling that I want to hurt my friend?

Fuck!

Why am I thinking this way?

Am I jealous?