Chapter 29

Zayns POV

My phone continues to vibrate in my pocket, but I ignore it purposely. I know exactly who it is, and I'm not ready to think about the future. The next few weeks that will turn my blissful fantasy into a dragging hell hole. I've come to appreciate Ellanas beauty, physical and mental. The way she laughs at the lamest things I say, or furrows her eyebrows while sticking her nose in a textbook and I'm left throwing tiny pieces of paper at her. She trusts me. She trusts that I'm loyal to her, and will never hurt her. And I can't find it in myself to betray her.

I'm not ready to lose that trust.

"Wait, so you've never lived on campus?" She asks, while we stand in complete darkness. It's odd how excited I am to show her my fucking apartment. Almost as if this is one secret I'm ready to reveal.

"No. I've been living here." I run my hand over the wall, searching for the light switch. I flick it on, and the entire place illuminates.

I watch her carefully. Examine her every movement, and shift in her face. Her mouth gapes open, as she stares in awe at the much worthy city view that I have thanks to floor to ceiling windows. From where I stand, all I see is the city glowing from the sunset, the suede sofa and chairs placed over the tan carpet. She wanders around, eventually reaching the windows and gently places her hand over the glass.

"Nice way to leave fingerprints Ella." My tone is serious, but honestly, I'm in a mood to mess around with her. She pulls her hand off the glass so quickly, I almost don't see it.

"I'm," the worry in her eyes is comical. "I'm so sorry!"

I stalk over to her from the door, and places my arms around her shoulders, hugging her.

"It's ok, I was kidding." I laugh to myself, before she forcefully pushes me away.

"Asshole." She rolls her eyes at me, crossing her arms. I cup her face in my hands, before bringing her close and placing my lips to her forehead.

"You'll learn to love it."

Love.

Terrifying, and rather large meaning behind it, kind of word. As it left my mouth, I almost felt like my mind was reaching, scratching, pulling it back inside but it was too far gone. She coils away, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear but smiling softly as she does.

"Yeah I think I will." She giggles, and looks up at me.

The innocent glint of infatuation with me fades, and is washed over with lust. My breathing hitches the closer she gets to me, and places her hands on my waist. Her lips brush against my neck, and press against the skin softly. My conscious screams at me, scolding for taking advantage of a girl in such a troubled state. But my heart, and the bulge in my pants tell me otherwise.

I can't do this.

I stop her roaming hands by pushing them off me, but I'm begging internally for them to come back. Her eyes scan my face, searching for my reason to stop her.

"What? What is it?"

"I can't take advantage of you. I can't let you do this, and possibly regret it later." I step back, running my hand through my hair and bite the metal ring around my lip. Nervous habit of mine.

"You're nervous." Her voice is just below a whisper, but I'm wondering how she would know that."You don't show emotions very often, or too many people. But I've gotten to know you, and learned when you are showing emotions."

Truth be told, I've never had someone show so much interest in me and actually take time to get to know me outside of work or school. Sure there were, and still are, plenty of girls that would kill to let me have sex with them. But none of them, although beautiful, cared to dig deeper or care at all.
If we're being honest, I never gave a fuck about any of them anyway.

"I want you." She purrs in my ear, and I restrain myself with patience as thin as a string a fucking dental floss. Her hands return to my waist, but run under my shirt slowly up my torso. She flips her hair over her shoulder, exposing her pale skin to me.

Fuck this.

I lean down, and run my lips sloppily over her neck, kissing every inch while I slide her jacket off her shoulders. Her hands roam through my hair, slowly pulling the beanie I borrowed, off. I feel her shift on her leg, to only feel a boot rest against my shoe and she drops in height drastically. My hands roam under her sweater, feeling the lace on top of her bra. She hurriedly pulls my leather jacket down my arms, and throws in on the floor.

"In a hurry are we?" I ask, smiling flirtatiously at her.

"Shut up." She mumbles, and grasps my face in her hands before kissing me roughly.

Due to the variety of women I've slept with, I've learned to be dominant. Not letting the female take the lead, and showing her I am in control. In this case, it all works the same. Ella may have me fucking whipped beyond belief, but in this circumstance, I'm taking over. I yank her sweater up and over her head, exposing her black lace bra, and beautiful rack.

She pulls away, staring at me in disbelief, but all I can stare at is the chest of perfection resting below her neck.

"Aggressive much?" She grins, resting her hands on her hips.

"Baby, you have no idea." I hiss, and wrap my arms around her legs before lifting her off the floor.

"Where are we going?" She whispers against my cheek, and her warm breathe blows against my skin.

I press her against the wall between me and this solid bricks, roughly kissing her on the lips. "Unless you want a good portion of London to watch me fuck you, I was thinking I would take you to my bed." I shrug, breathing heavily against her.

She contemplates my words for a moment, before snapping back to reality.

"Yeah, good point." She rakes her fingers through her hair, tossing it back messily before kissing me once again. Her chest heaves up and down, and I have to drag my eyes away from it forcefully.

The longer I kiss her, the hotter the whole fucking apartment gets. She ignites a fire within me that has frozen over with time. That feeling of lust, and need that I've never felt for anyone before. It burns in my chest, and tight ass pants.

I adjust her around my waist, and carry her to my bedroom while letting her lips roam my neck. Such a fucking tease, she is. It's almost as if she knows my neck is my weakest spot,from day one. When I was leaning against her locker, and she ran her fingers through my hair. Her proximity and minty breathe fanning across the sensitive skin had my body lunging for hers. Luckily, that day I had a sense of restraint.

She pulls away, staring at me lustfully.

"What?" I ask, placing my hands around her ass.

"I need you to do something for me." She whispers, leaning close to my ear and wrapping her arms tightly around my neck.

"And what is that?"

"Tease me all you want, but you have to fuck me." Her voice is so dirty, along with her mind as her teeth nip my ear. And I never knew she could be such a turn on.

"My pleasure love." I slam the door with my foot, before dropping her on the bed below me.

Ahhhhh, it's going to get steamy up in hurrrr ;). And I got over 100 reads (which may not seem like a big deal to many, but for me it is) like over night. Lol so thank you to those who are reading, I sincerely hope you're enjoying the story as much as I enjoy writing it. -Natalie