Chapter 60

I can't think of an actual actress that I imagine as Ashley, so if the girl in the pic is famous at all please tell me her name, because I don't know who she is. But that's how I visualize Ashley -

"There he is! I see you guys did more than just talk, eh?" Louis shouts from the bottom of the staircase, and shakes Zayns hand as we reach the floor.

"Shut up Louis." Zayn laughs lightly, and steps in front of me to take my hand and pull me through the group of boys.

"It's alright if you got some, don't be ashamed!"

We walk further away and towards the kitchen, escaping the embarrassing conversation his friend relentlessly attempted to have.

"I just love your friends." I smile sarcastically, and he shakes his head as he reaches for the big bottle of Whiskey.

"They're something, I'll tell you that. And usually I can tell them anything. Especially Louis because he's my best friend. But what happens between you and I?" He points between us, glancing up at me. "Stays between you and I."

"I don't know, there's something exciting about all these boys knowing how I look naked." I tease, and laugh when I see his face turn completely straight. "I'm kidding."

"Better be. Want some?" He hands me the bottle but I push it away kindly.

"Oh no thank you, I don't drink Whiskey."

"What about this?" He hands me a bottle of that familiar clear liquid that I truly thought was water last time, but ended up ass drunk on the dance floor.

"God no, remember last time we were here? I acted that way because I was drunk. All because I drank that," I point at the bottle. "Thinking it was water."

"Anybody with a brain could tell you were drunk babe." He takes a long sip from his cup, slamming it onto the counter completely empty.

"You'll be the exact same way if you keep drinking."

"I won't get drunk. I have to be sober in case a guy touches you or hits on you." He leans against the counter casually, and looks up at me with his hazel eyes. I notice now that his hair, that was originally slicked back, is brushed out and shaggy all around. In just a matter of twenty minutes, he went from being a twenty year old sex master to looking like a seventeen year old boy.

"Keep an eye on me then. But I'm going to go find Ashley. I haven't seen her all night." I frown for a moment, wondering where she could possibly be. He nods quietly and reaches for his phone so I take that opportunity to disappear into the crowd.

Zayns POV

As soon as she's out of sight, I reach for my phone and scream internally when I see a message left on my screen.People start to reach around me in order to get to the alcohol so I respectfully move out of the way, and through the back door into the backyard.

"Hey Zayn!" Niall slaps me on the shoulder, gripping the fabric of my shirt.

"Hey." I glare at his hand still on me, then looking up at him. He steps back immediately, suddenly remembering I hate to be touched.

Unless it's by a beautiful girl with wavy black hair, and striking blue eyes.

Then that's different.

"What are you doing out here? It's freezing."

"I should be asking you the same thing." The phone keeps ringing in my ear and when I hear the final click of someone answering, I push Niall away and step a little further so he can't hear me talk.