Chapter 41

Beads of sweat trickle down my forehead as I thrust in and out of her, slowly and torturously. In my head, I assume she isn't a virgin because she never mentioned it and it seemed to not affect her at all.

Her nails dig into the skin of my back as I dip my head down, running my lips along the sensitive spot just below her jaw. Her heavy breathing, and pleading scratches motivate me to keep going, even though I'm exhausted. I feel the unique rush through my body, and I know I'm on the verge of a climax.

"Ella I-"

Fuck.

"You too?" She whispers shakily, bright blue eyes lit up with lust. I nod, and she wraps her hand around my neck; pulling me close to her.

"Come." She purrs, and bloody hell I can't come quick enough.

I groan loudly as I release, spilling into the condom and screw my eyes shut as I ride out the orgasm.

I hear her moans, rather loud as well, and I know she's joining me.

I collapse, and roll off of her to lie next to we perfect bare body. The only sounds to be heard are the beatings of our hearts, and the heavy rhythm of our breath. Suddenly, she turns on her side and grabs my face with both her hands; before roughly kissing me on the lips.

"I love you so much Zayn." She says, and somehow I know she truly means it.

"I love you so much more." I laugh, and brush her hair from in front of her face.

This night has gone in so many different directions, I can't remember half of it. First her father shows up once again, terrorizing her own best friend. She admits her love for me, and we end up having sex to end the night blissfully.

Amazing turn of events I must say.

Pondering today, I remind myself that she wants to see her father, and ask questions I've been trying to keep her from asking.

"Babe?" I break our comfortable silence, and she turns her head to me again.

"Yes?"

"Do you still want to go see your dad?" I ask, scared of her almost obvious answer.

"Zayn, I-"

"Do you?" I ask again, interrupting her.

"Yes." She sighs in defeat, before laying flat against the mattress. I keep my eyes glued to the ceiling because I know it's fucking impossible to have a serious conversation with her naked next to me.

"Why?" I keep my voice low, and overall try to ignore her large breasts next to me.

"Because I've been ignoring the real elephant in the room lately. I've forgotten about my mother and the photo Michael gave me at the hospital. I was so determined to find out who my real mother was but I've lost sight of that." She flips onto her stomach, and I would be grateful but as the fucking universe would have it, she has nice ass too.

"He's my only way of finding out. I need to do this." She grabs my hand, and laces it with hers.

"Fine, I'm going with you."

--

Ella's POV

You're what?"

"I'm coming with you." He shrugs, as his eyes continue to stare at the ceiling.

"Ella I can't let him hurt you, and chances are he will if allowed. So, I can't let you go alone."

Truth be told, I don't want to put Zayn in danger. I know what my father is capable of, he only thinks he knows.

And if he truly wanted to hurt me, he would've done it by now.

"Okay, but I can't put you in danger."

"Ella, usually it's the man who protects the lady, I can take of myself." He chuckles, and I simply shake my head.

He squints his eyes at the ceiling, and I'm tired of him refusing to look at me.

"Why won't you look at me?" I ask warily, eying his every move.

"Hmm?" He asks, glancing at me before turning away.

"Zayn."

"If you had some fucking clothes on baby, then I could look at you." He states simply, smiling to himself.

"What if I enjoy being naked?" I laugh, running my finger along his chest.

"I enjoy you being naked too, but I only have so much energy to make love to you, or simply fuck you. Depends, rough or slow?" He smirks devilishly, and I swat his arm.

I sit up, allowing my chest to be exposed in the light to him, and I see him battling with himself internally. My hair falls over my shoulder, covering just below my breast, and I lean closer to him.

"Depends, how much energy do you have left?"

"Plenty."

I straddle his waist, and he groans in annoyance.

"Bloody hell, you're going to be the death of me." He whines, before placing his hands on my hips. "You're dirty, which is a shocker I have to say." He grabs a pillow and shoves it against my chest, before gently rolling me off of him.

"But I'm disgusting, and now isn't the time for us to play." He whispers in my ear, before rising from the mattress.

"Where are you going?" I ask, watching as picks up his underwear from the floor.

"We," he sighs,"are going to talk to Michael." He stalks over to the jeans I threw across the room.

"Now please, put some fucking clothes on for my sake."