Chapter 30

Ella's POV

His hands roam my body, and his nails dig into my skin as he grips my sides. I've subconsciously been wanting this ever since I laid eyes on him. Ever since I noticed the tattoos peeking from beneath his black sweater, or the silver metal ring pierced his lip. Although the night I saw him with the two girls in white towels is a night I'd rather forget, I can't forget how attractive he was dripping wet, draped in ink.

I arch my back against the silk black sheets, as his lips drag across my neck and collarbones. His shirt is still on, and I have no fucking idea why because my chest is practically exposed to him yet he remains covered.

"This," I tug at the hem of his shirt. "Needs to go."

He pulls away from me suddenly, and yanks the shirt off his body exposing every tattoo.

"Better?" He asks, his chest moving rapidly.

"Much better." I close my eyes, as he drags his index finger down my stomach, teasing the waistline. "Zayn, when I said tease me, I didn't mean it." I whine, just wanting him to speed up this process.

"I take my job seriously love." He leans down, and presses his lips to mine. He slowly pulls the black denim of my skinny jeans down my legs, and tosses them on the carpet. His hand presses against my underwear and I gasp at the the sudden contact. He slips his tongue into my mouth, and I'm not sure how long this'll last. My senses are all blended together, and I can't think straight. Pure pleasure and euphoria course through my veins as he continues to touch me.

I force myself up off the bed, and flip us over, so he's pinned against the mattress. Something tells me he's someone who would be dominant, or controlling in sex. And I'm willing to see if that's true.

He stares up at me, bright lustful brown eyes peering into mine. The brightness from the moonlight is washed over with the darkness of his need for me. He grabs my waist forcefully and flips me back over and hovers over me.

His hands reach around my back, pulling me close to him but I feel my bra come undone. I take it from his hands, and fling it across the room. Our lips are still connected, as he torturously drags his hands over my chest down towards my underwear. He hooks his fingers around the waistline, and slowly drags them down my legs.

"You're beautiful, in every way." He whispers in my ear.

A sudden vibration interrupts between us, and I pause to glance around the room. The vibration continues to sound around us, noticeably close to my ear.

"Is that your phone?" I ask, propping myself up on my elbows.

"Yeah, but it's fine. Ignore it." His voice is curt, yet his actions attempt to cover his sudden mood change.

His lips brush against mine, but I pull away quickly as the phone continues to vibrate obnoxiously in my ear. I gently push him away, and roll over to reach for his phone.

"Ella no do-"

"Whoever it is, obviously needs to speak to you. Here, just answer it." I shrug, smirking at him. I glance down at the screen to see James name pop up next to the stone face emoji.

"James?" I ask, confused as to why he would speak to someone he doesn't really care for. Zayns eyes aren't meeting mine, and I realize what he's staring at. I cover my chest with my free arm, grabbing his attention.

Men are disgusting, yet are able to be dangerously attractive.

"What?" He looks up at me.

"I said, James? Why is he calling?" I ask once again.