Chapter Twelve

I am sitting on Travis' bed with my back leaning against his chest. I have my fingers laced with his and I am listening to his heartbeat. I close my eyes and he sighs in contentment.
"Your so beautiful..." He whispers, brushing a stray piece of hair behind my ear. I open my eyes and smile at him.
"I love you." I whisper, my eyes widen and I try to sit up. I can't believe I just said that. He pulls me back to his chest.
"I love you too Kitten." He whispers in my ear. I smile and lean back into his chest. He plays with my fingers and I just look up at his face. A knock broke us of out of our trace. "What?" He calls. The door opens and his mother walks in.
"You're his mate?" She asks. I nod slowly and she squeals. "Your so pretty, but so thin! Come here!" She demands holding her arms out. I hesitantly stand up and walk up to her. She wraps her arms around me and I stiffen. "You complement him so nicely." She says hugging me tighter. I hug her back and she lets go, wiping away her tears.
"Mom!" Travis says standing beside me.
"Oh, stop it! It's not everyday my baby boy meets his mate!"
"No it's not." He says pulling me to his side.
"Dinner is in five minutes." She says closing the door behind her.
"Lets head downstairs, I want to introduce you to the pack that lives here." He takes my hand and walks down the hallway.
"Who lives here?"
"Only the higher ranking wolves. The others live in the other pack house, or their own house if they wish." I nod and look around.
"Your house is so beautiful." I whisper. He stopped, pulling me beside him.
"Our house." He says touching his forehead to mine.
"Our house." I whisper, nodding. He kisses me lightly before walking into the living room. There are four boys sitting on the couch and three girls sitting on the other couch. The girls are Jenni, Rena, and Addie. The boys are playing video games and the girls are just talking.
"No fair!" Fred yells throwing his controller down.
"Why wasn't that fair?" Asks another boy grinning smugly.
"Leon killed me!"
"So?" The boy asked again.
"Leon was on my team!" Fred yelled. The two of them burst out laughing, holding their sides. Fred pouted and looked away. He saw us standing in the doorway. "Hey guys." He says standing up. I smile at him.
"Hey, what-uh- game were you playing?" I ask glancing at the television.
"You can't call that thing a game." He says kicking the playstation lightly with his toe. "And they ganged up on me! They kept killing me, even though I was on their team!"
"We just like seeing you get angry!"
"Yeah, your a sore loser!" The boys start laughing again and Fred narrows his eyes.
"I am not! Jenni, stick up for your boyfriend!"
"Sorry, you are a sore loser." She says laughing.
"I'm Leon." A boy with black hair says.
"I'm Jake," a blonde boy says.
"And I'm Scott." A brown haired boy said.
"I'm Bria," I says smiling.
"Believe us, we know. All Travis has done is talk about you." I look up at Travis with wide eyes.
"I won't deny it, and I heard you we talking about me too." He says smirking. I slap his arm and he only chuckles. I shake my head and sigh, smiling to myself. I feel like I belong.

•••
What do you think of this chapter? Don't you just love Fred? Protective, funny, and a sore loser. Quite some qualities. How does Jenni deal with him? As always comment, vote and check out my other stories!