Chapter Fourteen

After dinner we want up to his room. I sat on his bed and he sat next to me. He pulled me to his chest and hugged me. I lean against him and I hear him sniff me.
"I feel happy." I whisper.
"And that makes me happy." He says. I yawn and he chuckles. "Tired kitten?" I nod and he lays down, with me still on his chest. I yelp and try to get out of his arms. "Not a chance." He says tightening his hold on me. I sigh and relax against him. He lets go and I slide off his chest and next to him in bed. I pull the blanket up over me and Travis smiles. He sits up and looks down at me.
"Aren't you laying down?" I ask quietly after a few minutes.
"Do you want me to?" He asks looking surprised.
"Yes." I say quietly. He lays next to me and wraps his arms around me.
"Goodnight love." He says.
"Goodnight." I whisper before falling asleep.

I awake to a ear piercing scream. I jump out of bed and run out of the room.
"Bria!" I hear Travis yell. I am much faster then him so I get there first. I see Lance and Carrie standing at the bottom of the stairs with Alycia laying on the floor. She is sobbing and she has a cut across her cheek. My eyes widen and I run past Lance and Carrie.
Where is Holly?" I ask her, she continues to cry and I grab her shoulders forcing her to look at me. "Where is Holly?" I yell.
"They took her!" She yelled. I stood up and ran out of the door. I don't make it far before two huge arms grab me.
"Let me go, I need to find my sister!" I say fighting against Travis' arms. While I might be faster and more agile, I am not nearly as strong as him.
"You need to think about this, you don't even know who took her." He says calmly.
"I don't care!" I say thrashing against him. "I promised them I would protect her!" I yell trying to kick and scratch him.
"Bria, please calm down, I don't want you getting hurt." He whispers. I go limp in his arms and start to cry.
"She's the only family I have left." I whisper my voice breaking. He holds me against his chest end whispers in my ear.
"We'll get her back, I promise." I sob into his chest and he holds me tighter. He brings me back into the house and sits me down on the couch. I gasp when I see his arm is bleeding.
"Your bleeding!" I yell grabbing his arm. He pulls his arm out of my hand, covering the cut.
"I'm fine."
"Did I do that?" I ask him with wide eyes.
"Bri, I'm fine really."
"I am so sorry, I didn't mean..." I close my eyes and feel more tears fall down my cheeks. He holds me to his chest and I sob into his shoulder. "How can I let this happen?"
"This wasn't your fault..."
"If I can't protect one person, how can I protect a whole pack as Luna?"
"We'll get her back, I promise." He says. I feel Megaera tense in my mind.
I am so sorry Bria, I should have been more observant, I will do everything I can to get her back.
I know you will, it's not your fault.
It wasn't yours either, we will get little Holly back. I nod and close my eyes. We will get little Holly back.

•••
Holly was taken! Comment who you think took her. Also vote and check out my other stories!