Chapter Thirteen

Travis' mom walked into the room and smiled at us.

"A lot of yelling is going on in here," she says mockingly.

"It's all Fred." Leon said smirking at him. Fred crossed his arms over his chest and puffed out his cheeks.

"Well, dinner is ready." She walks back into the kitchen and we follow her. I sit beside Travis and he pulls my chair closer to him so our legs are brushing against each other. Everyone sits at the table and Holly skips into the kitchen. She sits next to me with Alycia next to her. I smile and Travis looks at me cocking his head.

"What is it?"

"I'm happy," I whisper. He cups my cheek and turns my head to look at him.

"I like you being happy."

"I think I do too." He traces my bottom lip with his thumb.

"No gross mushy stuff at the table!" Fred yells and Jenni laughs.

"Oh shush Fred, it's young love!" Jenni says.

"They're the same age as us!"

"Yes, but they just found each other."

"Yeah, it's not everyday you find our mate." Travis says and Fred and Jenni look at each other with wide eyes.

"You told her!" They ask at the same time.

"Yes I did," I look at Travis with a fearful look and he takes my hand.

"Oh my god, how did she take it? Wait why am I asking you? Are you okay?" Jenni says all in one breath. I laugh and smile.

"I'm fine," I say and she smiles.

"You took it better than I did."

"Yeah, you didn't talk to me for a week, I was so scared."

"Wow, the great Fred just admitted he was scared." Leon said smirking.

"Oh shut up," Fred said glaring at him.

"I like the soft side of you." Jennis said smiling at her mate.

"Here's dinner!" Travis' mom said walking in with huge plates of food.

"Thanks Mrs. Roberts." She waves her hand at my formalities.

"It's Carrie." She said smiling. I smile and nod. A boy who looks a lot like Travis comes down the stairs. He looks tired and worried.

"Zac, what's wrong?" Travis asks. So he is his brother.

"Marie isn't feeling well, I'm worried about the pregnancy." He runs his fingers through his hair. "She told me if I didn't come down and eat she was going to wring my neck."

"I'm sure shell be fine Zac." He nods and sits next to Travis.

"Is this the famous Bria?" He asks and I let out a small laugh.

"You really did talk about me to everyone."

"Why wouldn't I, I love to brag about the truly amazing things in my life." I smile and feel my cheeks heating up. I duck my head and he chuckles. We all start to eat, it is silent for awhile.

"Where's dad?" Zac asks. "And Lance?"

"Your father and Lance are training. With his stunts yesterday your father thought some punishment was overdue." Carrie's face took a dark look.

"What did he do now?" Leon asks.

"He thought it would be funny to yell rouges and get the whole pack in a panic," Carrie said. Zac shakes his head.

"A weren't little angels, btu we certainly didn't do that when we were younger." Zac said motioning to himself and Travis.

"Even Bryan didn't do that, and he was a big prankster."

"I love him, but I feel he is taking advantage of us all." Travis says. I take his hand under the table and he sighs. "Lets go upstairs." He says and I follow him out of the room.

•••

Nothing really happened in this chapter, but next chapter will be more eventful. Comment, vote, and check out my other stories!