Chapter Twnety-Nine

"Travis?" I ask him, I am sitting on his bed and he is holding me in his arms.
"What?" He asks looking down at me.
"Who was that man? Who was Wyatt?" I ask. "I doubt he was a friend of yours."
"He wasn't, he was in the dungeon. I gave him his freedom for saving your life."
"Why was he in the dungeon?"
"He helped the rouges, a long, long time ago." I nod.
"How do you know he won't go back to them?"
"I don't, but I'd didn't care. You were all I was thinking about."
"I have lost so much. I am broken."
"Everyone is broken Bria. You just have to find the person who will fix you." He whispered. He takes my hand in his own. "I will fix you Bria. I will always be here to fix you."
"I'll fix you Travis." I whisper.
"We'll fix each other. We'll heal each other. I love you." He whispers.
"I love you too." I smile, laying my head on his shoulder. I feel safe in his arms. I feel...normal. "Can we have a normal life?" I ask.
"We will."
"How are you so sure?"
"I have you now, my little Kitten, and nothing will ever take you from me again. I will grant you any wish, just ask." He says planting a small kiss on my palm.
"I wish for a normal, safe life."
"So it will be." He whispered. "Little Kitten."

•••
So this is it! The last chapter of Kitten! There will be an epilogue and it is over. I think I will be making a sequel. I will post a chapter about the sequel. Comment and vote on the last chapter of Kitten! This ending is bittersweet, but it makes me happy that people enjoyed Kitten!