Wrong Love

Hay My Name Is R'Bree Not Aubrey But Anyways Im 15 && I'm Black But I Look Like I'm Mixed With Something But Oh Well. I Live With My Mother && Her Boyfriend. We Live In The Projects. We Used To Live In A Nice House In A Friendly Neighborhood But Since My Mother Got On Drugs We Had To Move Out Our Home To Feed Her Fucking Addiction.

My Mother Name Is Gissele Andrews && She's 34. My Mother Used To Be So Beautiful. She Had Long Silky Black Hair That Stopped In The Middle Of Her Back && Had A Coke Bottle Shape That Made The Men Go Crazy. But When My Father Left She Got So Depressed That She Got On Drugs And Got Strung Out. And She Got To The Point Were

She Couldn't Pay Our Bills Anymore && So Now Were Live In The Projects. I Love My Mother But I Hate That She Put Us In This Situation But Hayy What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger.

Monday Morning

Alarm Clock: Rock The Boat,Rock The Boat Work The Middle Work The Middle Change Positions....

My Alarm Clock Woke Me Up With My Favorite Song Rock The Boat By Aaliyah.I Got Out My Bed And Walked Into The Bathroom && Started The Shower So I Could Get Ready For School.Once The Shower Got Good && Hot I Got In For 15 Minutes And Got Out And Did My Hygiene && Lotioned Down With My Favorite Lotion.I Walked Out The Bathroom To See A Man Sitting On My Bed.

R'Bree:Who In The Hell Are You And Why The Fuck Are You On My Bed?!

Unknown Man:I'm Malcolm Your New Stepfather!

R'Bree:Umm I Don't Know You But Who Ever You Are You Ain't Welcome In My Room EVER!

Malcolm: Haha Ohkaee Babygirl But Ill Be Back.!

(Malcolm Gets Up And Walks Out)

I Ran To My Door && Locked It I Know My Mother Hoe Ass Got Some To Do With It.But,She Gone Get Her's.But I Went To My Closet And Pulled Out My White Crop Top That Said "Who Do You Love" && Some White Studded High Wasted Shorts && My Powder Blue Jordan's. I Went Back Into My Bathroom && Did My Hair I Had In Some 28' Inch Brazilian Hair In && I Flat Ironed It So It Could Be Bone Straight.I Was Looking Good I Did My Make-up But Not To Much I'm Naturally Beautiful. But I Grabbed My Galaxy S3 && Walked Out My Room. I Don't Worry Bout My Mother Stealing Anything Because I Hid Everything.

As I Was Walking Out The Door I Saw That Man Malcolm Sitting On The Couch Watching Tv.

Malcolm: Bye Babygirl See You After School Whicho Fine Ass.

R'Bree: Bye Bastard

While Walking To The Bus Stop I Heard Somebody Screaming R'Bree I Turned Around To See My Bestfriend Alisha Running After Me.

R'Bree: Damn Bitch Do You Wanna Wake The Whole Neighborhood?

Alisha: Guhh Fuck These People They Ass Need To Be Up Anyways.

R'Bree: Lmaoo Lishaa You Stupid But Anyway Guhh Did You Hear That Ka'Liyah && Patrice Supposed To Be Fighting Today.

Alisha:Guh Patrice Ain't Gone Do Shit She Scary && She A Mess. Guhh She Just Nasty She Den Sucked && Fucked Everybody At School.

R'Bree: Lmaoo Guh You So Messy But Yasss Ikrr.!!

Alisha: My Momma Told Me You Caint Be Friends With Hoes But Let's Go For We Miss This Nasty Dirty Ass Bus.

R'Bree: Lolx Ohkaee

Ohkaee I Used To Be The Most Popular Girl In School But When I Started To Trust People That's When The Worst Happened. I Trusted These Group Of Girls Named LadyKnightz. I Was Head Lady In Charge && Me && Another Girl Named Ambor && Got Into It && She Got The Others To Turn On Me And Got Me Kicked Out Of The Group. I Was Really Pissed I Was At The Top && Got Knocked Down Straight Up Bullshit. Every Since I Got Thrown Out Of The Group I Didn't Trust Anyone Or Anything. But Alisha Has Been My Bitch Before That && I Love Her Like My Own Lil Sister.