Chapter 13

R'Bree Pov

After Dre Left I Couldn't Believe That He Would Do That Too Me && I Was Pregnant With His Child. This Is Some Bullshit. So To Ease My Stress I Went And Got In The Tubb I Needed Something To Calm Me Down. But Next Thing I Know I Fell Asleep In The Tub. Then I Remember Me Riding In The Ambulance. That's All That I Could Remember. I Felt Some Light Trying To Come Into My Eyes So I Opened Them && I Was In A Hospital With dre In The Chair Sleep && 2 Baby Girls By Me. I Didn't Wanna Touch Them In Case The Weren't Mine. Just As I Was Thinking Dre Woke Up. We Didn't Speak But We Did Make Eye Contact Thoe. Just As He Was About To Say Some Thing The Doctor Walked In.

Doctor: Well Hello Mrs.Andrews Your Finally Awake.

Me: Umm Yeah How Long Have I Been Asleep.?!

Doctor: Umm 3 Days!

Me: Oh Ohkaee What Happened?!

Doctor: Well You Almost Drowned In The Bath Tub So We Rushed You Here && We Had Do Induce You Labor So Your Babies Wouldn't Die! But When You Were Delivering Your Baby Your Blood Pressure Went Sky High && You Slipped Into A Coma.

Me: Oh I'm Fine Right?!

Doctor: Yass Ma'am && You Are Free To Go Tomorrow!

Me: Thank You For Everything! But Where Is My BABy.

Doctor: You Mean Babies, You Delivered Twins.

Me: Really,Where Are They.!!!

Doctor: They're Right By You. They Have Already Been Named.

He Said Walking Over To Them Then He Pointed To The Baby With The Brown Eyes.

Doctor: This Is Natalia Makenlie Nykendra Clark. && Her Name Is Aubrey Sy'Mone Paris Clark.

Me: Awww That's The Name I Wanted Them To Be Named! BUT Who Named Them!?!

Doctor: WELL Your Fiance.!

Me: Oh Well Thank You Doctor.!!

After He Said That I Picked Up Natalia She Is So Beautiful. She Looks Just Like Me. She Has Brown Eyes With Dark Brown Hair. I Fell In Love With Her. Dre Walked Over && PICKED Up Aubrey. That's His Twin Right There. She Had Dark GREEN eyes With Red Hair But She Was Carmel While Natalia Was Lightskinned. My Babies Where Beautiful. Just Then He Broke The Silence.

Dre: Baby I'm So Sorry. I Know You Don't Wanna Hear It But I Love You So With That Being Said R'Bree Andrews Will You Do Me The Honor && Become Mrs. Clark?!

What Will R'Bree Do?!

Comment && Vote