Chapter 22

Cassandra's Pov

Well Last Night Didn't Go As Planned But I'M Making Sure Today Goes Damned As Planned! It Was 5 A.m. So I Decided It Was Time To GET Up. I Hopped Outta Bed Making Sure I Didn't Wake My Baby Vaughn Up && I Went Into The Bathroom! I Did My Hygiene Things && Came Back Out To A Still Sleeping Vaughn! I Smiled At My Baby && Went Into My Walk In Closet. I Put On Some Polo Shorts && A Nice Fitted Crop Top That Said "Hoe You Mad?!" && My Sport Blue Jordan's! For As Long As I've Been Alive I've Had Swag && IT Ain't Bout To Stop Till I'M 6 Feet Under! I Looked At My Clock && IT Had Just Turned 6:15 . I Eased Out The Door && Made My Way Down To The Kitchen! When I Got Down There I Saw R'Bree Holding Natalia In Her Arms With The Bottle In Her Hand But SHE Was Asleep! I Know It's Hard For Her But I'M Going To Make IT Easier For Her.

Cassandra: R'Bree GET Up Baby, I Got The Baby You Go Upstairs && Go Back Too Bed!

R'Bree: Ohkaee Thank You So Much Momma!!

After SHE Said That SHE Went Upstairs. I Suddenly Felt My Eyes Burning. For Her To Have Just Met Me && Already Calling Me Her Momma, Tell's Me That She Trust's Us && Feels At Home Already. Natalia Started To GET A Little Fussy So I Started Singing My Favorite Song To Her!!

It's Been Too Long && I'M Lost With Out You What Am I Gonna Do I've Been Waiting On You

Is Your Heart Still Mine I Miss You

Off To College Miss You In A Way Straight From High School You Up && LEFT Me.

We Were close To One Another did Everything for One Another

Now you Gone And I'M Lost without Here && Now. But I Know I Gotta Live && Make It Some How

Come Back To me (To Me )

Can You Hear Me Calling (calling)

For You

It's Been && I'M Lost Without You What I'M Gonna Do Cuhh I've Been Waiting On Youu.... Wondering If Your The Same && WHO'S Been With You Is your Heart Still Mine I Wanna Cry Sometimes.....

As I Was About To Do The Second Verse She Fell Asleep! damn I'M Already Attached To These Babies. Maybe When She Leave They Can Stay.. She Needs To Experience Life Like Honestly. && RIGHT Now She's Only 15 About To Be 16 & 4MONTHs She Is To Young!

Ja'Kobe Pov

This Married Life Is Hard As Hell! && On Top Of That I'M Still In The Drug Game! Mane This Shit Too Hard I'M So Ready TO Give Up!

Devin: Ja'Kobe I Know Yo Black Rusty Nut Ass Hear Me!

Ja'Kobe: Man Devin What The Fuck Do You Won't Man?

Devin: I Asked You Can You Go && Get Diammone From My Mom's House!?

Ja'Kobe: Ya Man Damn!!

I Got Up && Grabbed My Car Keys, wallet, && Phone. I'M Getting Sick Of Her Ass!!

(30Mins Later)

I Walked Up TO Devins Mother Door && Knocked 3 TIMes! Ain't Nobody Come Then I Suddenly Heard Diamonne Scream. So I Kicked The Bitch Open! I Ran In && I Saw My Baby Just Crying In Her Play Pin! I Looked Around && Ian See Nobody Else! I Grabbed Her && Her Diaper Bagg. My Baby Never Coming Back Here! IT Was About 9:55 A.m. So I Decided TO Take Her TO The Mall. She Need Some New Jordan's Anyways!

(20Mins Later)

I Pulled Up TO The Mall && Hopped Out! I Grabbed Diammone && Walked Into The Mall! I Was Looking Around && I Spotted A Girl Who Looked Just Like R'Bree! She Was Holding A Baby Girl In Her Arms!  I Walked Up On Her && IT Was R'Bree!

Ja'Kobe: Ummm R'Bree?!

R'Bree: Yass!

Ja'Kobe: Ummm It's Me Ja'Kobe!

R'Bree: Oh My Gosh Hi Ja'Kobe! How Have You Been?! && THIS Must Be Diammone!

Diammone: Hi!

R'Bree: Haha I'M R'Bree! Wow She TALKs So Good TO Be 8Months!

Ja'Kobe: ha Ya I Know Right! But Whose This?

R'Bree: Oh This Is Aubrey! She's Mine!

Ja'Kobe: Wow So You Had Babies?!

R'Bree: Ya I Did!

Ja'Kobe: Well Can I Ask You Something?

R'Bree: Ya.

Ja'Kobe: Is She Mine!

R'Bree: You Mean They!?

Ja'Kobe: They?!

R'Bree: Ya They, I Had Twins!

(TURNS Around && Points TO Natalia! )

R'Bree: && I Don't Know! They Day After I Left I Slept With Someone Else && You Didn't Use A Condom && Neither Did He! But I'M Clean Thoee!

Ja'Kobe: Well Ohkaee. Ummm How About This! I Can Take You TO My Doctor && Get A DNA Test && Well See!

R'Bree: Ohkaee That's Fine!

Ja'Kobe:Ohkaee Same Number?!

R'Bree: Ya Same #!

Ja'Kobe: Ohkaee Ill Text You The Info!

R'Bree: Ohkaee! Bye Sweety!

Diammone: Bye Byee!

Man I Hope Those Babies Are Mine! I Really Want A Family With R'Bree!! Anyways I Went Into The Store & Got Diammone The Shoes && Left! I Needed Too Do Some Serious Thinking!

(2Hours Later)

I Pulled Up Into The House TO See A Unfamiliar Car Parked In My Drive Way. I Grabbed My 22. From Up Under The Seat && Made Diammone Stay In The Car. She Was Sleep Anyway! I Crept Up TO The House TO Make Sure Ian Make A Sound. As I Got closer TO the steps I heard devin moaning so loud the neighborhood couldve heard! I Quietly Jogged Up The Stairs! Once I Was At Our Bedroom Door I Kicked That Bitch open!