Chapter 16

(THE Next Day)

Doctor: Well.... The Procedure Went Well && SHE Didn't Lose That Much Blood. So With That Being Said She Is Going To Be Fine. Now You Are Free To Go But Aubrey Has To Stay For Another Week So WE Can Make Sure Everything Checks Out Ohkaee.!!

R'Bree: Yass It's Fine But Doctor Vaughn Thank You For Everything I Know You Had Alot To Do But You Found A Way To Put Everything To THE Side For Me SO thank You.

He Looked Over Towards Dre.

Doctor: Can WE Talk For A Minute In Private?!

Dre: Umm Yass I'm Going To Go Check On Alisha && Ant. R'Bree Scream If You Need Anything!!

R'Bree: Baee Ill Be Fine Goo.!

Dre: Ohkaee

After Dre Left Doctor VAUghn Looked At Me.

Doctor: Now R'Bree You Might Not Believe Me When I Tell You This But Your Going To Have To.!

I'm Your Father!!

r'Bree: You Are?!

Doctor: Yass Baby Girl I Am I'm Sorry For Not Being There But When You Were Born Your Mother Was Hooked On Drugs. WE Decided That I Was Going To Keep You Till You Were Older. But I Left You With Here For THE Night && I Came To Get You THE Next Day. But When I Came THE House Was Empty && YOU Were Gone. I Looked For You Everywhere. But Giselle Made It Look Like Yall Disappeared Off THE Face Of The Earth. && WHen I HeaRd Your Name && DAte Of Birth I Knew It Was You. Baby Girl I'm So Sorry I Know If I Would've Looked Harder I Could Have Found You. I'm Sorry Baby.

R'Bree: It's Ohkaee && You Tried. But Now You're Here && That's All That Matters. I Love You Daddy.

A Tear Fell Out His Eye && WE Hugged. He Gave Me His Number && He Told Me To Call Anytime I Wanna Talk. After My Daddy Left I Went Into THE Bathroom && Did My Hygiene Thing.. I Walked Back Out A Got My Clothes. I Had On A Minnie Mouse Crop Top, High Waiste Shorts,&& My Oreo Jordans. Since Aubrey Has To Stay Here I Held On To Her First Outfit && Carseat. I GRABBED Natalia && But On Her Outfit. She Had On a Look What Mommy Created Onsie && Some Pick Jordan Booties. I Put A Pink Band With a Bow Around Her Head. She Was Looking So Beautiful. I Grabbed Her && Layed Her Down In Her Carseat. I Made Sure I Had Everything && I Walked Out. I went To THE Front Desk && Signed My Release Papers! Since I Couldn't Bring Aubrey Home I Visited Her. I Texted Dre && Told Him To Come && Get Natalia. Then About 5 MINUTES Later He Came Walking Down THE Hallway Looking Sad.

R'Bree: Baee What's Wrong?!

Dre: Just Go Visit Aubrey && I Tell You In THE Car.

R'Bree: Ohkaee. Are You Coming?!

Dre: No I Don't Wanna See My Baby Like That!!

R'Bree: Ohkaee But You Can Go Ahead && Go To THE Car But Ill Be Down In A Min!!

Dre: Ight.

After He Said That He Walked Off. I Brushed It off && Made My Way Towards THE Nursery. Once I Got There I Saw My Baby Crying Her Eyes Out. I Walked In && Picked Her Up. She Must Have Smelled Dre's Scent On Me Because She Instantly Stopped Crying. She Snuggled Up Into My Arms. I Rocked Her Asleep Just When I Was About To Put Her Down I Noticed A Scar On Her Stomach. Must've Been Were They Cut Her. A Tear Slipped Outta My Eye. I Wiped It Away && I Put Her Back Down In THE Incibator. She Must Have Felt Me Put Her Down Because She Started Crying. I Couldn't Stand Seeing My Baby Like That So I Left. I Texted Dre && Told Him To Pick Me Up At THE Entrance. 5Mins Later THE Car Pulled Up! I Got In And Saw Natalia Was Asleep.

R'bree: Ohkaee Now That WE In THE Car Whats THE Matter?!

Dre: One Of Alisha's Babies Didn't Make It. He Died Because He Was Wrapped Around In Her Umbilical Cord. By THE Time That They Got Him Out It Was Too Late. He Had Choked To Death.!!

r'Bree: Oh My God I'm So Sorry For Her! I Know How Much Ant Was Looking Forward To Having Twin sons!

Dre: R'Bree There Not Ant's! There Mine!

Oh My Gosh There Dre's Babies?!

What's Going To Happen Next?!