Chapter 31

Heaven's Pov

I Pulled Up To R'Bree House && Jumped Out Of My Car! I Walked To The Front Door && Knocked! Then Ja'Kobe Answered The Door!

Ja'Kobe: Oh Hayy Sis In Law! I Thought You Couldn't Make It For The Party?!

Heaven: I Couldn't But I Wanted To Surprise You Guys!!

Ja'Kobe: Ha That's Wassup. But R'Bree Upstairs With Y'all Momma!

Heaven: Ight But Give The Kids This Card && Spend The Money On Them Or Some!

Ja'Kobe: Ya Ight.

I Gave Him The Card && Made My Way Upstairs. Yeah I've Met Him Before When He Stayed At My Daddy House. I Was Gone Get With Him But When I Found Out That He Was My Sister Man && Babydaddy I Fell Back. I'm Alot Of Things But A Hoe Is Not One Of Em!

R'Bree Pov

R'Bree: Cancer?!

Cassandra: Yass Baby I Have Breast Cancer.!

R'Bree: Oh My God Momma! I Mean What Can We Do?!

Cassandra: Nothing Other Than Pray. I've Been Going To Chemo Sessions && The Doctor Says That's Really Helping It!

I Just Held My Head Down && A Tear Slipped Out!

Cassandra: Ohhh Baby Don't Cry, Im Gonna Be Ohkaeee! Just Make Sure Your Father Knows Nothing About This! He Doesn't Know Anything About This, And I Want To Keep It That Way!

R'Bree: Yes Ma'am But He Does Deserve To Know! But I Won't Say Anything Thoe.

Cassandra: Thank You Now Let's Get These Babies Out The Tub Cause They Starting To Get Wrinkly.

I Grabbed A Towel && Picked Up Aubrey. She Got Another Towel && Picked Up Natalia. We Sat Them Down On The Bed && I Went Back && Got Diammone. My Babies Were Getting Sleepy So I Lotioned Them Down And Slipped On There Pajamas When My Door Opened.

R'Bree: Heaven?!

Heaven: Hayy Sis, Sorry I Didnt Call I Just Wanted To Surprise You Guys.!

Cassandra: Heaven, You Know You Gotta Lot Of Fucking Nerve Coming Here!!

Heaven: This Isn't About Us Its About The Babies Birthday.!!

Cassandra: Well I Don't Want You Here!

R'Bree: What's Going On?!

Heaven: I'm Pregnant && I Didn't Tell Them && They Mad!

R'Bree: Why Are Y'all Doing Her Like This?! I Mean I Have Kids && You Didnt Do That With Me!!

Cassandra: Its Not The Same We Didn't Raise You. We Raised Heaven To Have Morals And Values!! She Knew Better You Didn't!!

R'Bree: THE FUCK YOU MEAN, YOU SAYING I DON'T HAVE MORALS && VALUES?! THE FUCK I ALSO KNEW RIGHT FROM FUCKING WRONG SO DON'T PUT ALL THE BLAME ON HER!!

Cassandra: I Didn't Mean It Like That!

Heaven: OH REALLY SO YOU AND DADDY WASN'T TALKING ABOUT HOW DUMB AND STUPID SHE WAS?! AND TELL HER HOW DADDY DIDN'T WANT HER SO HE KEPT ME!!

I Looked At Her In Her Eyes And Saw Something That Wasn't There Before...Regret. So I Ran Downstairs Into The Living Room Where All The Guys Were Including My Daddy. He Was  Standing Up So I Stood In Front Of Him With Tears Falling From My Eyes.

Vaughn: Awwww Baby What's Wrong?!

R'Bree: Is There Something You Need To Tell Me?!

Vaughn: Tell You What Baby?!

R'Bree: Why Didn't You Want Me?!

He Looked From Me To Cassandra && From Cassandra To Heaven. Then His Jaws Clenched!!

Vaughn: Baby Look ,I Sorry But I Didn't Want You! But You And Your Sister Are The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me!

I Gasped Then Stepped Back. I Looked Around At Everybody With Tears Nonstop Falling From My Eyes. How Could The Just Betray Me Like This?! I Trusted These People. Now I Know You Can't Trust Anybody. I Ran Outside With Ja'Kobe Right Behind Me. I Hopped In My Car And Sped Off Into The Night. I Was Crying So Much I Didn't Even Realize That I Was On The Wrong Side Of The Road. Then I Heard This Truck Horn && I Turned. But When I Turned The Car Flipped 6Times. I Could Hear Police Sirens But My Eyes Were Getting Heavy. Goodbye Babies I Love You!!