Chapter 6

R'Bree Pov

After Ja'Kobe Told Me That He Was Sorry && That He Loved Me I Believed Him. I Knew That He Was Just Upset That He Had Just Took Someone's Life Away From Them && Too Make Matters Worst I Questioned Him About Loving Me. But I Was Still In Shock About The Whole Situation I Didn't Know Any Better.

Ja'Kobe Pov

After I Hit R'Bree I Felt Like Straight Up Shit. I Knew That It Was Wrong. I Just Was Still Mad At The Fact That She Questioned Me About Saving Her Life && Loving Her. If I Didn't Love Her Why Would U Become Captain Save-A-Hoe && Rescue Her?! But She Was My Princess && I'm Here Knight && Shining Armor.

R'Bree Pov

After I Woke Up I Got Out Of The Bed Carefully Not To Wake Ja'Kobe. I Went && Got In The Shower For 15Mins && I Brushed My Teeth While I Was In There. After I Got Out The Shower I Took A Towel && Wrapped It Around Me. I Looked In The Bedroom, But I Didn't See Ja'Kobe In The Bed So I Came Out The Bathroom && Got My Suitcase && Looked Through It. I Pulled Out My White T-Shirt, Galaxy Print Tights && My Grape 5 Jordans. I Also Took Out My Victoria Secret Bra && Pantie Set. After That I Lotioned Down In My Vanilla Scent Lotion. Once I Was Done Lotioning Up && Putting On My Clothes I Did My Hair. I Put It Up In A Nice && Neat High Bun With A Bang. I Added A Lil Makeup Then Out On My Pearl Earrings && My Bow Bracelet. I Was Finally Done && I Went Downstairs, I Still Didn't See Ja'Kobe. So I Went In The Kitchen To Cook Breakfast. As Soon As I Was About To Make The Bacon Ja'Kobe Walked In With A Waffle House Bag && Two Cups.

Ja'Kobe: Awwwww,Baby I Was Going To Go Get Some Breakfast You Didn't Have To Cook.

I Didn't Say Anything I Just Walked Right Passed Him && Got My Food. Then I Went Back Into The Kitchen && Put The Food Back Into The Refrigerator && Then Turned The Isles Off...

Ja'Kobe: So You Just Gone Take The Food && Not Say Nun At All..

R'Bree: What Am I Supposed To Say?!

Ja'Kobe: How About Thank You Babe I Was Starving!

R'Bree: How About I'm Sorry Babe For Fucking Up Your Face!

Ja'Kobe: Yo Get Out My Face With The Bullshit You Know I Already Apologized To You About The Shit So Don't Be Stupid && Get Yo Ass Slapped Again..!

He Said Getting Close To My Face So I Started Moving Backwards Then The T.v. Started Blasting With The News That Startled Both Of Us..

Reporter: Hi I'm Jean Davis With The 10:00 News. This Morning Police Got A Call From Acorn Housing Projects Saying That 38 Year Old Malcolm Travis Was Murdered. Police Believe That It Was An Act Of Self Defense. Still People Are Looking For A Giselle Andrews, They Believe That She Is In Connection With The Crime. If You Have Any Information We Urge You To Call 918-787-5234 With Any Information. Back To You Paul.

Update Coming Later