Chapter 29

Heaven Pov

Man Fuck My Life! I'm 16 && Pregnant. I'm Pregnant With Rodney's Baby! I Love Him Thoe, But I Didn't Intend On Getting Pregnant By Him! We Aren't Ready To Be Parents Right Now. Hell We Just Started Really Being Teenagers. Maybe Being A Mother Isn't Right For Me. Maybe I Should Get An Abortion Or Look Into Adoption. I Mean I Don't Wanna Kill My Baby But I'm Also Not Ready To Be A Parent. I Choose To Make The Mistake Now I Have To Live With The Consequence!! I Haven't Told R'Bree Yet Because I Don't Wanna Hear A Lecture, All I Want Is Some Love && Support. I Feel All Alone. Rodney Barely Talks To Me, My Daddy Is So Disappointed In Me, && My Momma Is So Heartbroken. She Wasn't Heartbroken When R'Bree Had Her Babies So Why Is So She Heartbroken With Me?! But Right Now I'm About To Fly Home && Surprise My Family!!

Heaven: Umm Rodney I'm Headed To The Airport!!

Rodney: Ight But Before You Go I Set Up An Appointment At The Clinic!!

Heaven: What Clinic?!

Rodney: The Abortion Clinic.!

Heaven: The Fuck You Mean You Set Up An Appointment At The Abortion Clinic You Want Me To Have An Abortion?! You Want Me To Kill Our Baby That Ain't Did Shit To Us!? No I'M Not WE Both Fucked Up You AIN'T Do Your Point && I Didn't Do Mine So Now We Gotta Fucking Deal With It!!

Rodney: Yo You Bugging You Cain Take Care Of No Baby!!

Heaven: I'M Not Sure What I Can Do But You Ain't Helping Any!! Whatever I Don't Wanna Talk Anymore Ill See You When I Get Back!!

I Just Walked Out Without Letting Him Respond. He Is Supposed To Be Here For Me Not Judge, Criticize ,Or Belittle Me! Maybe Adoption Is Best Right Now.

R'Bree Pov

Everybody: Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Natalia && Aubrey ,Happy Birthday Tooo Youuuuuuuu!! Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!

We Was Done Singing Happy Birthday To My Babies When They Dugg Into There Cake! It Was Soo Cute Tell Natalia Started Crying!! Then Ja'Kobe Gone Go && Pick Her Spoiled Ass Up. Ughh He Spoiling Her To Damn Much. But Anywho I Tried To Call My Sister On Video Chat But She Didnt Answer! She Probably Was Busy. It's Ohkaee Because We Recorded It! But I Wish She Was Here Thoe. Anyways I Was Busy Cutting The Cake When My Momma Came Up To Me!

Cassandra: Hayy Baby You Need Help With Anything?!

R'Bree: Ummm No Ma'am I Think I Got It!

Cassandra: Ohkaee But When You're Done With That I Need To Talk To You About Something!!

R'Bree: Ummm Ohkaee Well After Everybody Leaves You && Daddy Can Stay && We Can Go Upstairs && Talk!

Cassandra: Ohkaee That Sounds Great!

Then She Walked Off I Wonder What She Has To Tell Me!

Heaven Pov

I Just Made It Too Town && I'M So Ready To See My Little Niece's && Momma! I Don't Wanna Go Empty Handed So I Need To Go To The Nearest Cvs && Get A Card && Fill It Up With Some Money!

As I Was Driving To The Store I Had To Throw Up! I Pulled Over && Released All The Things In My Stomach! Ugh These Pregnancy Symptoms Are A Bitch. I Got Back Into The Car && Drove Off. Once I Reached The Cvs I Jumped Out && Went Into The Store. Once I Got In There I Went Straight To The Cards && Gifts. I Was Looking At Some Cards When I Saw A Lady Starring At Me!

Lady: Umm Hi Is Your Name R'Bree Andrews Or Heaven Andrews?!

Heaven: Umm Yea, But How Do You Know Me?!

Lady: My Name Is Gissele Andrews && I'm Your Mother!!

What's gonna happen next?! Vote && Ill Update To Extra Chapters!