Chapter 25

Ja'Kobe Pov

I Was In My Bed Chilling Then I Heard A Bang! I Jumped Up Grabbed my choppa && Made my Way downstairs. As I reached downstairs I Walked Straight To the Kitchen Because That's where the noise Was Coming from && That's Also Where the Back Door is! I Was Walking In the Kitchen There Was glass everywhere! I Was livid. When I Find Out Who Did This shit They Was Gone Pay For my goddamn door && diee.

Ja'Kobe: bruhh What the fuck?!

Unknown Person: You Thought I Wasn't Gone come back?! I Was Just Waiting For When you Wasn't Really On yo Shit To attack!

ja'Kobe: bruh Who the fuck are!? && How the fuck Do you Know Where I live!?

unknown person: niqqa Don't Worry Bout That but Say Goodnight!

Ja'Kobe: Wha..........

Before I could Finish They Let off 3 rounds In my chest! it Was a burning sensation going On In my body. that Shit hurted like a motherfucker! then my Eyes Started To GET heavy! fuckkk. I Love You R'Breee && Diamonne!

R'Bree Pov

After Leaving The Mall I Decided To Go && Talk To Ja'Kobe. So I Asked my Sister And Cassandra Could the Watch my Babies For me. They agreed && I Got Into the Car && Left headed To ja'kobe's. ya I Know What you Thinking a 15 Year Old Can drive hell ya. shidd To me I drive Better Than the People that Has license. But as I Pulled up In Front Of ja'kobe's House Something Wasn't right. I Mean ja'kobe Never Just leaves His Front Door open. So I Grabbed Cassandra's .22 From up under the Seat. I Made my Way In the house And I flipped On the light's. There Was broken glass everywhere. then I Heard diammone screaming So I Jumped up And Made my Way To her room. When I Was In There SHE Was Crying Her eyes Out. I Grabbed Her and Went Back downstairs. but I Wasn't feeling Right. So I Went Into the Kitchen And ja'kobe Was laying In a pool Of blood On the floor!!!

R'Bree: Oh My Godd!! Ja'Kobeee!!

I Was In Tears Right Now. How Could Anyone Just kill him!! I Didn't Have Time To figure it Out I Had To Try && save His Life. I Grabbed My Phone && Dialed 911

R'Bree: helloo 911 I Need A Ambulance To 1234 Gingerbread Lane!! Come Quick He's Been Shot && He's Not Breathing!!

About 10Mins Later They Arrived. They Put Him On A Stretcher && Put Him On The Back Of The Ambulance! WE Rode All The Way To The Hospital With Them! As Soon As WE Made It To The Hospital He Had To Go Into Surgery!!

(12 Hours later )

WE Were Still In the Waiting room and WE still Didn't Know Anything. All Of ja'kobe's Friends Were There && So Was Cassandra && heaven! I Was Just Sitting There rocking diammone To sleep When the Doctor came in!

Doctor: Family Of Ja'Kobe Brown?!

R'Bree: That's Us!!

Doctor: I'M Sorry Ja'kobe Is gone! WE couldn't GET the bullets Out && He Lost too much blood. I'M very Sorry!!

R'Bree: THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU COULDN'T GET THE BULLETS OUT THE FUCK. THIS IS A HOSPITAL Y'ALL ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE!!

Daddy: Come On Baby It's Ohkaee!

I Just Sat There && Cried In My Daddies Arms For What Felt Like Forever. The Person I Wanted TO Spend My Life With Is Now Gone!!