Chapter 8

R'Bree Pov

After I Left ja'kobe house I Went Straight To alisha's house. I Knocked On The Door Nobody Answered. I Knocked Again && Dre Came To The door shirtless...ooohh He looked So fine But I cant Do That To alisha But damnn....

Dre: Ummmm Lisha Just left!!

R'Bree: Ummm Well Can I Still Come In It's kinda hot Out Here!!

Dre: umm Yeah sure...

Once I Was walking In I noticed That They live Real nice. The whole house Was decked Out In black && white. It Was nice So nice That I Was Getting jealous Of lisha. She Ain't Never asked Me To spend The Night Or nun. They Don't Be having That Much sex Gd...

Dre: Ummm You Can sit your stuff Down In The guest bedroom. It's upstairs && The first Door To The Right.!

R'Bree: Yeah Thanks Dre..

Dree Pov

When I Was Upstairs In The Shower I heard The Doorbell rang. I threw On Some basketball shorts && boxers. Shidd shirt For What I Gotta body. When I Opened The door It Was R'Bree I Didn't Know She Was Coming Over. I Caint Even Lie Babygirl Was Looking Gun Thick. Too Be honest I've Always Had Feelings For r'Bree It's Just lisha But her To The punch. But When She showed Up at My door Looking For lisha I Was kinda disappointed. I Know She didn't Have anywhere To stay cause She Had her luggage In her hand. I Told her She could stay In The guest room.

R'Bree: yeah Thanks Dre.

Me: yeah You welcome, But Can I ask You something R'Bree?!

R'Bree: Yeah sure.

me: Do You Have Feelings For Me?!

R'BREE: TOO Be honest, I used To Be I Mean old Feelings Can resurface Right?!

When She Said That I crashed My lips Into her's. I Mean I Love Alisha But I'm Not inlove With her. I'm In Love With r'bree && I've Always Have. Thats Just something I Have To act On.

R'Bree Pov

After He Told Me That I felt So good For Some reason! Then alisha popped Up In My head. Fuck, What am I Doing To My bestfriend. I'll feel horrible later I needed Some To take over My body && It So happens To Be Dre.

(3 Hours Later )

When We Got He Had Me So Tired. Then I heard The front door open. It Had To Be alisha. I heard her foot steps coming Straight For The room. She opened The door && The look On her Face almost stopped My heart. How could I Do her Like that.

Alisha: So This Is How yall Do Me?!

The only 2 people I trusted!?

r'bree: lisha I'm So sorr-

Alisha: Bitch shutup cuhh If You Was sorry You would Have Never did It fuck your I'm sorries. Get tf Out My man house.

Dre: Lisha This Is My girl now So Really You Can Get too stepping.

Alisha: You gotta Be motherfucking Playing With Me.!? You Gone Go Behind My Back && fuck && cuff My bestfriend better yet My motherfucking sister. Yall both Gone pay For This. Yall Gone betray The Bitch  The fights For && With yall. Yall Some motherfucking dirt bombs. Oh && R'Bree How My pussy taste.

When She Said That I rushed Up && jumped On her. I Don't Give a fuck How Mad She Is That Shit Was Just disrespectful. Fuck She thought.

We Was Real deal fighting. She grabbed My Hair && I could feel My tracks ripping out. So To Get her To stop I started kikcking her In her stomach. Then She punched Me && The eye. So With That I punched her In The nose as hard as I could. All Of a sudden I felt myself Being lifted into The air. It Was Dre pulling us apart. && then In came ant. He rushed To lisha's Body.

Ant: Yo Wtf Y'all Did To My babymomma?!

Dre: Wtf You mean babymomma?!

Ant: Man She pregnant With My seed tf you thought I meant..

After He Said That All hell broke loose....

What Do You Think Is Going To Happen Next?!?