Chapter 26

(1 Year Later)

r'Bree's Pov

Ohkaee Now I Know You Guys Have Missed Alot So Let Me Feel You In. After That Night With Ja'Kobe Dying In The Hospital WE Had His Funeral 3 Days Later. He Looked So peaceful In His casket. All His homeboys && workers Came By TO Show There respect. but One Of em seemed Kinda stand offish. like He Was feeling guilty About Something. But Whatever, After The Funeral I Moved Into The House. I Couldn't Just Leave Anymore. Dre Has Been M.I.a.&& So Has Devin So I've Been Raising Diammone, Aubrey, && Natalia all By Myself. Well Cassandra && my Daddy keeps Them Sometimes When I'M Out working Or at School. It's Been Kinda Hard raising Them but Those Are my Babies && Ill Do Anything For Them! Diammone Just Turned One && The twins Are About TO Turn 1 In 3 days Ughh I Caint Wait Till My Babies Turn One! They've Been Already Trying TO Walk Because They See diammone Doing it. Ha They Are So Cute. WE Also Found Out Who The Father Of my Babies Were && They Were Ja'Kobe's. I Wish He Could See Them Now But It's Ohkaee Because I Will Always Make Sure That They Have The Memory Of There Father!

ja'Kobe's Pov

Ha Ya Boy Back!! Y'all Ass Thought I Died But You Caint Kill A Real Nicca. I Told the Doctor TO tell Them I Was dead && Make it look So Real. They Did that Shit to. I've Also been staying with r'bree's Father Vaughn Because He Know How the Game is. I Also See the Girls all the time And they've gotten So bigg. shidd I Found Out that the twins Was Mine to. but shidd I Already knew that. but I'M Going to surprise r'bree In 3 Days with my appearance! It's The Twins First birthday So duhh I gotta Be There. man r'bree a true rider SHE Even kept my House. man When I See Her I'M Gone propose to Her Straight up!