Chapter 17

R'Bree Pov

After Dre Told Me That They Were His Kids My Whole World Started Tumbling Down Around Me. How Could I Marry Someone Who Has Kids By My Bestfriend! && With All That's Going On With Aubrey && Me Just Finding Out About My Dad Its Just To Much For Me To Take In. And Plus I Dont Even Love Dre. After That Thing With Ja'Kobe I Just Needed To Clear My Mind. I Didnt Mean To String Him Along. I Just Need To Get Away From All This For A While. My MInd Was All Over The Place When My Phone Started Ringing.

Get Up On My Level Get Up On My Level Get Up On My Level Love Dont Live Here Anymore

R'Bree: Hello?!

Doctor Vaughn: Umm Hi R'Bree I Dont Mean To Bother You But We Need Some Blood To Give To Aubrey Because She Is Running Low On IT. && I Wass Trying To See Ifr You Could Come In && GIve Her Some Blood. && A Blood Test Is Required For You && Your Fiance.

R'Bree: Umm Yas I Can We Are'nt That Far Down The Street So We Can Turn Around!!

Doctor Vaughn: Ohkaee Thank You See You When You Get Here!

After I Hung Up The Phone I Told Dree To Turn The Car Around. He Turned The Car Around && In 10Mins We Were Back At The Hospital.I Walked In && Dre Grabbed Natalia && Her Diaper Bag. We Stepped On The Elevator && Seen Alisha && Ant. They Looked Normal. I Guess Since One Of There Babies Made It They Were Ohkaee. But Then Alisha Started Eyeing Me Like The Bitch Wanted To Do Some. If She Do Imma Sit My Baby Down && Cover Her Carseat & Beat Ha Ass.

Alisha: HAhahahaha It's So Funny How Dre Was Just Telling Me That He Missed Me && That How He Was Gone Leave You Too Come Be With Me && Raise OUR Son!

R'Bree: Ha I Believe It. But Baby You Can Have Him Because Me && My Babies Gone Be Alright Regardless. Now If You Wanna Get Slapped Keep TALKING. FUCK YOU && HIM I CAME TO GIVE MY BABIES SOME BLOOD && YOU WANNA STOP ME WITH THIS BULLSHIT. I COULD REALLY GIVE 2 FUCKS ABOUT YOU && HIM. OH YA && DRE SINCE YOU MAKING THESE PROMISES YOU MIGHT AS WELL LIVE UP TO THEM. YALL SOME DISRESPECTFUL MOTHERFUCKERS I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU SEE YOUR BOYFRIEND STANDING RIGHT THERE && YOU GONE SIT UP HERE && BE JUST SO DAMN DISRESPETCFUL. THAT SHIT LOWDOWN. && DRE YOU NEVER GOING TO SEE YOUR DAUGHTERS AGAIN && IM GOING TO MAKE SURE OF THAT HUN!!!

Dre: Mann chillout, you cant keep my babies away from me!

R'Bree: You dont give a fuck about your kids. Because if you did you would be defending your goddamn kids. You standing in this motherfucking elevator like a lump on a log. Youre Pathetic Ass Father Already && they aint nun but 4 fucking days. Tonight im packing me && my babies stuff && we getting the hell outta this town & You Aint gone never see them again!!

Just when he was about to say somthing the elevator door opened. I was beyond pissed at the fact that he just sat there && didnt say a thing. Tonight im packing me && my babies stuff && we Going to go stay at a hotel.Then when Aubrey gets outta the hospital we leaving town for good. This Town doesnt bring me nonthing but pain && misery. I think im going to move to Miami. The sun is always shining down there! && I need Some Fun In My Life.I wanna do better but not just for me but also for my babies... We walked into the nursery. I can tell my baby Knew that i was her momma because when she saw me her eyes lit up.

Doctor Vaughn: Ohkaee If you gone ahead && give aubrey her blood today she can go ahead && go home. You would just have to keep a very sharp eye on her!!

R'Bree: Well in that case I wanna go ahead && give her my blood. I wanna take my baby home with me.

Vaughn: Well Ohkaee Then! But Before You got Herei went && looked through your records. R'bree You are going to have to give her blood your the only match. You && your sister has rich blood.

R'Bree: Sister!? I dont have a sister i am a only child.

Vaughn:No Youre Not Your Mother had 2 Girls! She Is Your Twin Sister!!

R'Bree: Im A Twin! Well where is she i have to meet her?!

Vaughn: Well Im not suppose to disclose that information but since your both my daughters, she lives in miami. Her name is heaven!

R'Bree: Well does she know about us?!

Vaughn: Yes she does like I told you I have been looking for you for a long time! She knows about you && she wants to meet you so bad.

R'Bree: Well it looks like im going to be meeting her soon! Im moving to miami with my babies.I dont want to stay down here anymore.This town does nonthing but bring me heartache && misery. I have to go.

Vaughn: Well,I respect your discison. But Just Know You Can call Me anytime For anything.

R'Bree: Thank You Daddy. I Always Wanted To Here You Say That!

Vaughn: I know right but lets go ahead && get your blood so we can make sure my gradbabie ohkaee..!

Dre's Pov

Man after that whole elevator shit I was so upset. I mean I know I fucked up alot but that aint no reason to take me babies away from me. I love my kids with all my heart. Espically Aubrey,thats my twinn right there I just gotta make her stay her I dont know how but i gotta find away. But too be honest im not in love with R'bree anymore. I mean when she got pregnant that shit kinda wore off. But i Know she doesnt love me anymore. I can see it in her eyes.We dont have to be togehter but let me be a father to my babies. They deserve to have a father in they life. But As i was listening in on there conversation i didnt know that doctor Vaughn was her father. Shid I Bet Cha she didnt know either. But As i kept listening somebody said something about moving to miami. If she thank she taking my babies to miami she got another thing coming. I have so many enemies in miami that they waiting for me to slip up. Man if they touch my babies imma lose it real shit. But I need her To Stay Though.

Vaughn Pov

After I Found Out That R'Bree Was In My Hospital. I Knew That I Was Going TO Have To Meet Here. When I Found Out What Room She's In I Assigned Myself To Be Here Doctor. I Needed Her To Know That I Just Didn't Run Out On Her. But When I Explained My Baby Understood Everything. She Diffenyly Has My Compassion. I Already Know That She Is Like Me. When I Found Out What Is Happening To My Baby && Gradnbaby I Had To Move Her To THE Top Of My List. But Right Now I Have To GET Blood From My Baby To Give To My Grandbaby. Since I Wasnt In R'BRee's Life Im Going To Make It My Business To Be In THE Rest Of Her Life. But About My Other Daughter Heaven. I Caint Believe That R'Bree Didn't Know That She Was A Twin. But Like I Said When I Went To GET R'bree From Her Mom When She Was A Baby && I Walked Into A Empty Apartment! Well I Left Some Parts Out. Actually She Left Heaven. She Said She Couldn't Raised Them Both So She Left && Took One. But I Know For A Fact That Both Of Them Hates Giselle. At First I Did To Because She Left Me All Alone To Raise A Child. && A Girl At That. I Used Too Think When I Found R'Bree I Would Find Giselle Also. But It Didn't Go As Planned. I Missed R'Bree So Much. She Was THE Other Half To My Whole.