Chapter 11

My Phone Started Vibrating. I Picked It Up && Looked At It. It Was Picture Messages From A BITCH named Andrea. Andrea used To Be Me && Lisha bestfriend. But andrea Wanted To Be popular && That Bitch. She Started betraying slowly but surely. Then One day I caught her giving My ex -boyfriend head. After That I Never spoke To her again, I wonder How That bitch Get My mf number. But When I Looked at The pictures It Was her && Him recently fucking Her. My Heart Stopped, I Thought He Loved Me. How Could He Do This Too Me. Fresh Tears Started Streaming Down My Face. I Now No That He Has Been Cheating On Me. But Now I Wonder How Many Times. My Thoughts Came To A Hold When I Heard The Front Door Open. Then I Heard Footsteps Coming Up Here!! The Door Open && It Was Dre With A Texas Longhorn Bag In His Hand. I Almost Forgot About The Messages.

Dre: Hayy Baby I'm Sorry It Took Me So Long I Had Some To Go Take Care Of At The Trap!!

Me: Just Give Me My Food && Get Tf Outta Here!!

Dre: Mann Chillout Damnn. Why Is YOU Ackin Like That?!

Me: Because YOU Fucking Cheating On Me While I'm Fucking Pregnant With Yo See! Man I Should've Got That Abortion!

DRE: Fuck YOU && Bitch I Wish YOU Wouldve Killed My Seed I Would've Fucked YOU Up For The Rest Of Yo Life. && Ain't Nobody Cheating On You. Tf Is You Ain't Nobody Cheating On You. Yo Fat Ass Better Get In The Bed && GO To Sleep BEFORE You Harm My Motherfucking Daughter.!!

Me: Fuck You Dre && If You Ain't Cheating Then Why Yo Bitch Andrea Sent Me Pictures Of Y'all Fucking?! Huh You Speechless Now?! You Mad Bro!? You Mad!?

After I Said That He Stormed Out. After Seeing This Side Of Dre I Need My Own Place. DRe Always Would Give Me Stacks Of Money Anytime He Thought I Wanted To Go Shopping. But Little Did He Know That I Have Been Saving That Money. Now It Was A Total Of 800,678 Dollars. I Need My Own Shit So Tomorrow Morning I'm Going Apartment Shopping.!!

Do You Think R'Bree Is Really Leaving?! 

votee

Natalia Makenlie Nykendra Clark Coming Soon!