Chapter 24

R'Bree Pov

(Still At The Mall )

After I Seen Ja'Kobe At The Mall I Realized I Still Wanna Be With Him! I Mean I Really Shouldn't Have Left Him Like That! But I Had So Much Shit Going On With Me That I Didnt Really Need A Boyfriend Around. After I Left Him I Used Dree As A Crutch. WE Weren't Really In Love But At Least I Was Faithful To The Fuck Nicca! But As I Was Thinking Cassandra Asked Me Something!

Cassandra: R'Bree Can I TALK To You For A Minute!?!

R'Bree: Ummm Ya. Suree!

Cassandra: Now Um I'M Not Trying Too Take Your Babies From You But I Was Wondering When You Leave Can You Leave Them Here With Me?! But Before You Answer, Babygirl i Already Love You && I Want You To Experience Life Before You Have To Raise Kids! I Know It's Too Late But I'M Willing To Give It A Try If You ARE?!

R'Bree: Thank You But No Thanks! I Love My Babies && I Won't Them To Be With Me Every Step If The Way! I Can't Change My Past But I Can Look After My Babies && Do The Right Thing For Our Future!

Cassandra: Well It's All settled!

R'Bree: But When I Go Back To School I Am Going To Need A Babysitter?! No Anybody Looking!?

Cassandra: I Thank I Do!!

WE Both Laughed Then Walked into The Forever 21. Nobody Is Going To Take My Babies Under Any Circumstances! But As I Take A Look At Natalia SHE Really Doesn't Look That Much Like Me! SHE Looks More Likeee............. Ja'Kobe!

(Not Much But It's Something Next Update Coming This Weekend)