Chapter 27

(3 Days Later )

Ja'Kobe Pov

Yass Today The Day That I Propose To R'Bree && The Day That My Babies Turn 1. I Basically Missed The Whole Year Of There Life! I Really Couldn't Miss No More! But I Had To Lay Low For A While. I Mean After That Shit Happened In My House I Had To Basically Just Say That I'm Dead Because More && More People Would Have Came After Me And I Wasn't Going To Let Them Kill Or Harm My Family! But When I Find Out Who Tried To Kill Me && Why I'm Offing They Ass Right Then && There. But Right Now Im Just Chilling In The Bed At R'Bree's Father House. I Know You Wondering How I Stayed Here A Whole Year && She Ain't Find Out?! Well Vaughn Helped Me Wif That Everytime She'll Come Ill Leave && When She Leaves Ill Come Back! Sounds Complicated Right But Damn Easy! I Remember The Night That They Told Here I Was Dead She Was Cursing Out The Doctor Like Hell. I Mean Girl Chillout. I Was Gone Always Comeback && I Wanna Make Sure She Knows That. I'm Her's && She's Mine Forever!! But Anyways While I Was Thinking Vaughn Came && Knocked On The Door!

(KNOCK knock )

Me: Man Come On In!

Vaughn: Wassup Young Blood What You In Here Doing?! I Know Yeen Beating Yo Meat Again?!

Me: Ha You Stay Dissing Me But Nahh I'M Just Ready To Go See My Babies && Yo Daughter! Mann I Misss They Assess!

Vaughn: Ya Man I Know She Misses Yo Ass Alot To! Trust Me I Know She Stay Holling I Miss My Babyy!! Imma Be Alone.! Like Guhh Did He Put It Down On You That Good?!

Me: Hahahhah Man Had Ha Ass Screaming But I Mean She Forever My Baby That's Why Imma Cuff Her Ass For Good Today && Make It Official! Im Done With That Cheating && Shit Forreal Thoe!

Vaughn:  Man Kobe I Hear Ya Just Treat My Baby Right && You'll Always Have My Blessings! But You Do Needa Know My Baby Come Here Crying One Time I'm Offing Yo Ass Right?!

Me: Ya Man I Know!

Vaughn: Good Now Getcha Ass Up && Get Ready SO We Can Goo && I Already Got The Twins A Gift && SO Did Cassandra SO Ill Just Tellem It's From There Daddy!

Me: Ay Thanks Man Good Looking Out!

Vaughn: You Welcome Son Now Go Get Dressed I'm Finna See If I Can Beat Sandra Back In Till You Ready!!

Me: Lmaoo Ohkaeee!!

He Walked Out && I Hopped Up In My Closet! Man Vaughn Did SO Much For Me He Snuck Over To My House && Grabbed Some Of My Shit For Me! I Love The Fact That He Like A Father I Never Had && Ya Imma Imbrace That Shit! But Anyways I Went To My Closet Pulled Out Some Blue Polo Shorts With The Horse's All Over Them A White Versace Shirt && My Sport Blue Jordan's! Ya Boy Gone Be Fresh As Fuxk Todayyy! But Ya I Got In The Shower  && Stayed In For About 20 Mins. I Rubbed On Some Lotion I Be Damned If Imma Be Ashey In Front Of The Fam! But When. I Was Done I Brushed My Teeth && My Hair. I Added My Rolex Watch && Diamond Earrings With The Chain To Match! Damnn I Was Fine I Went Downstairs && Headed Straight In The Kitchen! Nobody Was In There But A Plate On The Stove. It Had My Name On It So I Got A Fork && Dug In!

(20Mins Later )

I Was Done Eating && Ready To Go!  I Was About To Go Upstairs && Get The Ring I Bought R'Bree To Propose! Just When I Was About To Go Upstairs Vaughn && Cassandra Came Down!

Me: Awwieee Yall So Precious!!

Vaughn: Hahahaa Man Getcha Gay Ass On You Ready To Go?!

Me: Ya Lemme Go Get The Ring && I Can Meet Yall In The Car!