Chapter 28

Ohkaeee Thank Y'all For The Votes && Comments So I'm Taking The Book Off Hold!!  -Tbabie

Ja'Kobe's Pov

I Walked In The Kitchen && Her Back Was Faced To Me! She Was Matching Me Awwieeee! But I Leaned Up On The Counter && Spoke!

Me: You Need Help With Anything?!

R'Bree: Ya Cann You........ Oh My God Ja'Kobe?!

Me: Yas It's Me Baby In The Flesh!!

R'Bree: It Can't Be You. Your Dead Your Gone Buried Magget Food!! This is A Dream!!

Me: No Baby This Is Reality But R'Bree While I Was Away I Realized Something I Wanna Die With You By My Side So With That Being Said Will You Marry Me?!  

R'Bree: Yasss Yasss Baby!!

Me: But I Have Another Question?!

R'Bree: What?!

Me: You Still Won't Me To Buy You Them Tights && Draws I Ripped?!

R'Bree: Hell Ya.

WE Sat && Laughed Then I Walked Outside To See My Girls!

As I Walked Outside To Get My Babies I Dapped Up My Niqqas!

There Names Was Q, T, && Trayy.

Q: Awww Shit Niqqa I Thought You Was Dead?!

T: Ya The Fuck Is Everybody Coming Back From The Dead Today?!

Me: Niqqa No I Just Gotta Explain To Yall What Happened!

Q: Ya Ohkaeee

T: Ya Well Stay Around For You To Explain My Niqqa!

Me: Oh Ya Have Yall Seen That Niqqa Trayy?!

T: Man WE Gotta Run You Some Dirt On That To But Well Do That  Later Just Go Enjoy Your Babies First Birthday Party!

Me: Ya Ohkaee Imma Fuck With Yall Later!!

I Saw Diammone && She Remembered Who I Was.

Diammone: Dwaddyyyy!!

Me: Hayy Daddy's Baby! Have You Been A Good Girl!?

Diammone: Yass Dwaddy! Brut Dwaddy When You Come Back Becrause I Miss You Dwaddy?!

Me: Umm Daddy Comes Back Today Baby?!

Diammone: Yaaaaaa I Lruv You Dwaddy!!

Me: Daddy Love You 2 && Where Yo Sisters ?!

Diammone: Over Dere Wif Mommy?!.

Me: Ohkaeee You Wanaa Come Over There With Us?!

Diammone: Nu Uh I Wanna Get Back In The Pool Dwaddy!!

Me: Ohkaee Be Careful!!

Diammone: Ohkaeee Dwaddy!!

I Let Her Down Then I Asked Her Something!

Me: You Ain't Gone Give Daddy No Sugga?!

Diammone: Hahhahahaha

She Came Running Back To Give Me A Kiss! She Kissed Me On My Cheecks Then Went && Jumped In The Pool Ooh I Wish My Baby Could Stay Like That Forever!!

R'Bree's Pov

I Knew Good Today For A Reason I Just Didn't Know Why Thoee Now I Know! && I Know Damn Well Diammone Ass Ain't Get Ha Ass Over In That Pool?! You Know What I Don't Even Care Ja'Kobe Is Back Now We Can Be A Family.

Devin Pov

Oh Hell Nawl This Bitch Up In There Playing Mommy To My Motherfucking Daughter. && I Knew That Ja'Kobe Ass Wasn't Dead. But, Next Time I'm Offing His Ass && Her's. I Want Them Both Dead So I Can Raise Diammone,Aubrey, && Natalia && So We Can Be A Family. All I Need Is To Find Them A Father! But Too Hell With That Right Now I'm Out For Blood && I Want R'Bree's && Ja'Kobe's!!

R.I.P. Ja'Kobe && R'Bree!!