Memories...

Y/n's Pov

Everything was black, silent, and most importantly, not where I last was. I looked around myself. Darkness stretched on forever. I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. It felt like I had my eyes closed... Wait a second. What if that's true? I tried opening my eyes, but I couldn't. It was as if they were glued shut.

Suddenly, as if out of no where, faces flashed through my mind. My parents, Leia, Luke, Han, Ben, REY. Memories of her being taken away from me came back. I felt as if I was crying, but their were no tears when I touched my face.

What was going on? Am I dead? Or dying? I remember people said they saw their life flash before their eyes when they thought they were going to die. I started panicking before a voice out of nowhere said "Breathe."  I instantly recognized it as Master Luke's. Calmness passed over me as I breathed.

I remembered everything. Being sold, meeting Leia, joining the Resistance, being trained in the ways of the Jedi. Then there was darkness. I remembered what had happened right before I had lost consciousness Fire, Destruction, and Death. I questioned myself. "Who did this? Who could be the cause of so much darkness?" I continued asking myself before I seemingly fell asleep in the black world.

-During all this-

Ben's Pov

Almost every student was dead. I had personally fought with the strongest ones. After I had defeated them, I gave them a chance to join the dark side before either killing them or sending them to be guarded on the ship. After I had dealt with them all, I checked all the bodies strewn across the clearing.

One person was missing. The one I considered the smartest of them all. I knew she wasn't fully in the light so it would be easy to turn her. If, of course she wasn't killed during the invasion.

I finally decided to check her demolished hut for any clues to what happened to her. After searching around, I found a hand holding a lightsaber sticking out of the rubble. I checked for a pulse and found a faint one.

I dragged the person out to find it was the one I was looking for, Y/n.

I picked her up and carried her to the ship with the last stormtroopers following me. Not noticing her lightsaber drop back into the rubble as I walked away.

I took her to the medical bay and told the medical robots to keep a good eye on her until I came back. I left a few Stormtroopers to guard her as well before heading off to the control room.

I was greeted by none other that Snoke himself when I entered the control room. "My Lord." I said, kneeling down. "Stand up,-" He said, before continuing. "-Kylo Ren. Welcome to the dark side."

Snoke's Pov

"Everything went perfectly to plan." I thought as I looked upon my newly named apprentice. "We'll begin further training tomorrow." I said to him before walking off.

Kylo's Pov

As soon as he left, I headed to the room in which my future knights were being held. There was 5 of them, all slightly afraid. "You'll be held in a prison cell back at the base until you can be fully trusted. Until then, don't try anything." I said, before leaving them in the locked and guarded room.

I went back to the medical bay to check on Y/n. The robots said that nothing had changed except that she was now stable. I sat down and watched her closely as the robots helped troopers with their injuries from the fight.

All was silent as I watched the unconscious girl, until she started crying. Then, as sudden as they came, the tears were gone. Replaced by fast breathing, panicked breathing. I tried waking her until she suddenly just stopped. She took calm breaths in her sleep until everything was silent again.

I told the nurses that if anything else changed, to notify me immediately. Especially if she awoke.