Discovered

Y/n's Pov

We all held our breath as DJ hacked into the system and we were let through the shield around Snoke's ship. We watched as three tie fighters went past us, surprised they didn't come right at us.

We landed the ship on a secret area and got off, hiding behind some crates even though there was no one around. Finn pointed to a vent and we all nodded.

When we finally came out of the vent, we were covered in lint and in a laundry room. We stayed still for a second, looking at the robots who were cleaning and folding uniforms, but they didn't acknowledge us.

Finn tried a few things but they didn't stop their work to sound the alarm, not even when we took 4 uniforms to use as disguises. We put them on, with Finn and I making sure there were no wrinkles and that everything was placed right.

"We should be fine getting past most security, but watch out for the ones in white." Finn said. "Stormtroopers?" Rose asked.

"No, the ones in white cloaks. They'll look at your faces while others will just look at your rank. I only wish we had proper identification. It would make it a lot easier." I said.

"What about those?" Rose asked, pointing to the identification cards hung around our neck. "No, they were reset when put through laundry. The person who owned this must have forgotten to take it off." I replied.

We all got ready and walked out the door. Luckily no one was about so it was easy for us to get on our way without being suspicious coming out of the laundry.

Just before we got to the main corridor where it was a lot more busy, Finn reminded Rose and DJ about what to do and not to do while also fixing Rose's hat which had somehow gotten on backwards. We also found a trash can, emptied it, and put it over BB-8.

"Let's go." I said and we walked off in an orderly fashion, looking high and proud without expressions on our faces.

We were coming to the last security checkpoint we had to go through before we got to the turbo lift that would take us to the tracker. I was surprised, although I didn't show it, when a lieutenant came up to me with a device showing blueprints for something.

"Commander, could you give an ok on this?" He asked. It was then that I realized I was wearing a commander's suit. I quickly looked over it all, noticing it was blueprints for a new tie-fighter. "Okay." I said before continuing on my way, making sure to look like I needed to be somewhere.

I was a bit behind the others when I noticed a white cloaked man slowly but surely walking towards them. They seemed to notice as well and sped up towards the turbo lift. They got in and closed the doors just as the man was about to step in. So technically they doors slammed in his face.

I walked up calmly and pressed an up button, with the guy backing up and looking at me. "Commander Y/n?" He asked. I looked at him, surprised although not showing it again. "I thought you were dead? Didn't you die on the Base?" He asked.

"Oh no, I was rescued and have been recuperating for quite some time. He nodded, buying it. "I'm going to send an alarm out. The three that went up just before you looked quite suspicious." He said. I nodded in reply and he walked away.

The lift finally came back and I entered. I pressed the button for the floor I was going to and the doors closed. Surprisingly, no one was on the lift except me, but that changed soon enough.

A few floors up, I could hear a few alarms going off. I was worried about the others when the doors to the lift opened and the one and only Captain Phasma entered with a group of stormtroopers. Even with her mask on, I knew she was surprised, and that I was about to be caught.

"Commander Y/n, so good to have you back." She said, and I was surrounded by stormtroopers. They held their blasters at me as we rode up some more. "You don't know anything about the intruders, do you?" Phasma asked accusingly. I knew I couldn't lie so I said nothing.

"Hmm, that's what I thought. I always knew there was something different about you. And now I found you out. You've been working with the Resistance all along." I continued to stay silent.

The doors opened and Phasma walked out, followed by all the stormtroopers. "You two, watch over her, we'll be back with a few more." Phasma said.

Two stormtroopers came up to me and held my arms in an iron grip. Pain shot through the arm that had been shot and I groaned a bit, tightening my hand into a fist. I could use my arm again somewhat but it did hurt and couldn't handle too much weight. I was lucky enough that it wasn't the arm that I did most things with like using a lightsaber.

I could have easily overtaken the two stormtroopers but I knew it would be very hard, if not impossible to escape from the ship so I had to wait it out.

Not too long later, Finn and Rose were half dragged, half carried by some stormtroopers, followed by DJ and Phasma. I widened my eyes when I realized DJ was making a deal to save his own skin.

"You traitor!" I said between my teeth, controlling my anger. "Hey, I'm here for the money, they give me a better deal, I take it." He said.

We were led to the main hangar that held multiple walkers and ships that were finished or almost were. We were met there by multiple groups of stormtroopers and General Hux.

"Would you look at that. They tried to shut down the tracker so the Resistance could escape, but now they haven't a chance thanks to the information from DJ. Here is your promised award." Hux said, with a little reluctance at the end. He turned to show a crate full of gold about to be boarded onto the ship we had come on. Other crates were already being put on. DJ nodded and started counting gold. Hux then turned to me.

"I think Supreme Leader Snoke would just love to see You." Hux said and I was lead away from the others towards the private turbo lift that would take me straight to Snoke's throne room. Finn and Rose struggled as they watched me be taken away but they couldn't do anything.