Hyperspace Tracking

Y/n's Pov

"So you're saying that Rey left to find Master Luke with the finished map?" I asked after Poe had caught us up on everything. "That almost sums up with what I just said so yes." He replied. "But how will she get back to us?" Finn asked. Poe just shrugged. "You'd have to ask General Organa about that." He answered. He then turned to me and frowned.

"Why should we trust you? You were the second commander of the First Order after all." He said. Before I could say anything, Finn answered. "Looks like we need to catch you up on our side of the story. Y/n is the one who helped us to escape the First Order."

Poe widened his eyes. "Why?" He asked, confused now. "Leia is practically a mother to me. She took me in after I was found locked up in a cell in a village that had recently been attacked." I replied. Poe now understood most of everything but he still had a questioning look.

"Okay,but now, what is your connection with Rey? How do you know her?" He asked and Finn nodded, having the same question in mind. I sighed heavily before answering, bringing back memories as I did. "I was rescued from Jakku. Rey is my sister." I said.

There was dead silence for over a minute as the two stared at me with wide eyes. "You're Rey's sister? She never mentioned a sister." Finn said. I nodded. "I thought so, I'm pretty sure she barely knows she has a sister. She was so young when we were sold into slavery and separated." The two nodded, understanding. "How long ago was this?" Finn asks. I thought for a bit before replying. "I was 14 then, so it's been about 13 years."

Time Skip

After the chat we had, Poe, Finn and I decided to find Leia. Poe was in the front with Finn on his head while BB8 and I followed a bit behind. I couldn't hear what Poe and Finn were saying but I guessed that it was something about Finn and the Resistance by how they acted and how he responded to getting the jacket that Poe had given him back on Jakku.

BB-8 seemed to notice my sad expression as I thought of Jakku and Rey. BB-8 beeped at me and I smiled. "Yes BB-8 I think R2D2 must be having the time of his life seeing Master Luke again." BB-8 beeped again in what I would say was a jealous tone. "Hey don't get jealous, you've already been there with me!" BB-8 beeped again and I realized he didn't remember any of it.

"Oh right, you don't remember do you? Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it later." I answered before we quieted down as we entered the control room.

We entered just as Leia slapped Poe on the face. I was surprised to hear that Poe was just demoted before remembering that he had ignored her orders earlier. I then noticed Finn looking at a holographic star chart.

"We really are in the middle of nowhere, how will Rey find us?" He asked, cutting Poe and Leia's argument. Leia turned to him and lifted her sleeve up to reveal a bracelet. "A cloaked binary beacon?" Finn asked. Leia smiles. "To light her way home."

I was surprised when she looked at me as she said those words before smiling back. 'Looks like she figured it out.' I thought.

Leia then explained our game plan which was to find a base with enough power to send out destress signals to allies. "The most important thing is that we get there undetected." She said, but just then, alarms started going off. I wasn't sure what was going on until I noticed multiple Star Destroyers coming out of light speed before one that dwarfed them all appears behind them. 'It can't be' I thought as I heard Poe say the same thing.

Although I'm sure Poe was thinking about how they tracked us, I was more worried about the larger ship, Snoke's ship.

I could hear Poe trying to get us back into light speed before Leia stopped everything. "They tracked us through hyperspace." Everyone was surprised by this but quickly got into action.

"Permission to jump into an X-wing and blow something up?" Poe asked. Leia didn't hesitate and soon Poe was running towards the main hanger. Finn followed him and I looked at Leia for permission and she nodded her head before I disappeared down the hallway as well.

I was just about to enter the hanger when an explosion erupted, shaking the whole ship. I balanced myself with the wall and watched as Poe and BB-8 were blown back from the hanger into the hallway and Finn stumbled towards them.

Finn helped Poe up and I ran to help as well. BB-8 used his magnetic casters to put his head, that had flown off, back on.

I suddenly stopped helping Poe up when I felt a familiar presence. Finn and Poe looked at me strangely as I looked up at the ceiling and followed something unseen to the eye with my eyes. "What is it?" Finn asked.

"Kylo Ren..." I mumbled quietly before widening my eyes. I could sense the anger in him, but also the confusion. 'He's going to kill Leia!' I thought before quickly running towards the bridge where Leia was at.

Poe and Finn exclaimed at me in alarm, unsure what I was doing, until I stopped suddenly. The anger that I had felt through the force from Kylo had disappeared, instead there was regret replacing it.

Nothing happened for a few seconds and I started running again when another explosion erupted, but this time coming from in front of me, in the direction of the bridge. I was blown back but pure determination kept me from going unconscious.

I lay there for a second before opening my eyes suddenly, surprising Finn and Poe who had caught up I me after recovering from the second explosion. I sat up quickly and looked around before continuing up into a standing position.

Alarms blared and air locks were being enabled. I felt something missing in all of it and when I realized what it is, I ran as hard as I could.