Chapter two

"you're joking right...no" I say as I stand up from the chair. My boss sits opposite me "no...I'm sorry but we doing a slight clean out and you just weren't catching up like the others" his voice strict yet sincere. "I guess I'll pack my things..." I hoped for him to change his mind but instead he just nodded and walked over to the door. He held it open waiting for me to leave. I walked out and went back to my cubicle...all eyes on me. "What'd he say" Jimin asks as he calmly walked over to me. I start emptying my draws...they were already practically empty anyway. I knew this day would come. "Bye Jimin" I scoop up my bag and emotionlessly walk past. I heard him ask what I meant but I continued walking away.

I've just been fired. I'm already on the verge of...  Nevermind. Why is my life a living hell? I don't remember doing anything to upset anyone. Why does God hate me...

I carefully walk alongside the road, there wasn't a path. I live in such a nice calm area yet here I am the depressed idiot. They don't know that of course, they see me happy and always talkative. Oh if they knew what went on in my mind. "hi there" I here a voice come from behind me. A girl, beautiful (e/c) her hair was silky (h/c). "ugh hi" I slow down my pace slightly so that she could catch up. "I'm (y/n), nice to meet you" she had such a soft angelic voice. "I'm hoseok...are you new here?" I don't remember seeing her around before, I think I'd remember her face. I put on my normal fake smile as we speak. "Yeah I guess you could say that" she giggles slightly and puts out her hand for me to shake it. I take her hand in mine and we shake. "Y'know my favourite colour is yellow...it goes well with green" she enters a deep thought.... My favourite colour is green.

For the first time in years I smiled...a real smile.