Chapter twenty-two: End

Hoseok takes a seat next to me witg the bag on his lap. "Why do you think I'm like this...?" I ask wanting to see his reaction. "Oh....ugh...it's Ah...girl thing..?" He says without eye contact. "Hahhaaahaha....yeah" I sigh after I laugh. "...i asked jin if he knew by any chance and he told me to just guess....thinking about it now i think he was being sarcastic" he looks at me in deep thought. His cute when his like this...but come on "sooo...whats in the bag..?" I reach over only to get him to swipe it away. "Hey....You said it was for me..." I start to pout at him making him laugh. "Haha you're so adorable..." he freezes at what he said. "...." we sat in silence both bright red.

Eventually he spoke. "I...I came to ask you somthing...and well...argh this is awkward" he speaks quietly as if his talking to himself. "I....know what you're going to ask and.....yes"i say smiling at him softly. "Oh thank God...I thought no one would say yeah to looking after tae and kook" he stands up leaving me in shock and embarrassment. "What...?" I say nervously and shocked. "....I'm sorry....haha i said that cause I felt awkward and panicked....I meant to say that I've....I've loved you ever since we met....even if it was just the tumour....You make me feel so happy whenever I'm with you and...." he stops mid sentence and looks at me. "...For you" he hands me the bag and smiles. "Ahhh ice cream!....A teddy bear...ooooo chocolate...." I begin to examine each item with excitement. I open the tub an begin to scoop out ice cream. I felt his gaze watching my every movement. I turned to face him smiling.

I've always wanted to do this. I lean towards him and press my lips against his. We pull away. He looks at me shocked but soon smiles at me his lips parted as if he was about to speak. "I love you Hoseok..." I say softly before he could talk. I return to my ice cream and watch as he slowly leans towards me. He places his head onto my lap and cuddles the teddy he brought. I held a spoon of ice cream at his mouth waiting for him to open his mouth. When he ate it I moved it away and smiled down at him.

Within an hour or so i was close to falling asleep. My eyes closed and heart beating. While Hoseok lay listening to it beat thinking about the future. He quietly whispers to me knowing I was sleeping.

"I love you too....."