Chapter fourteen

Suga walked in and took a seat while watching jimin laughing as we spoke. "Namjoon doesn't know that we know that he knows that we know....that he knows...that we know" taehyung says smiling at us. "Hoseok doesn't even know what you're talking about" jimin bursts into laughter at me smiling. Tae looks at me and giggles slightly. "Tch..." suga says under his breath, "what their trying to say is its very obvious that namjoon likes jin...". I nod and smile. "You knew....awww we wanted to suprise you" jimin pouts at me. "I...i asked jin....he...looked.....r...really embarrassed" i say finally getting my words out. Taehyung smiles a devilish smile "we could really embarrass them" he  shrugged his shoulders as if it was nothing. The door opened welcoming jungkook back. "I asked around no one saw..." the others looked at him confussed on what he was talking about. "O..okay" i smile softly at him. He takes a seat back on my bed, "sorry...maybe i can go to her apartment..?" He asks trying to comfort me. "Its..okay..i...I'm fine" i paused every now and then.

After a while namjoon walked in worried followed by jin. "Can i talk to hoseok fo a moment" jin says as if it was a question but it was more of an order. I watched namjoon motion for them to leave...they left one by one each giving me a reassuring smile. "Hoseok...jungkook told me that you were looking for someone...a girl...she never came..i regret that...look the brain tumour that you had effected a lot of things such as depression...i believe it may have also created this person" he tries his best to say it softly. "I saw...h..her?" I say denying what he had told me. "I let you think for a while....i might be wrong but no one saw a girl visiting you and it is a known affect of a brain tumour.." he slowly stands a leaves me with just my thoughts.

I denyed it so hard...i refused to think if he was right. Even though i didn't beleive him...i felt my eyez well up. Before i knew it i was crying i couldn't help myself. "(Y/n)...." her name caused all emotions to rise inside me. Anger, sadness, worried.....happy?