Chapter twenty one

I sat enjoying my warmth. Nearly out of Ice cream I think to myself pouting.  I could get something from the kitchen or I could go to the shop to "'re-stock" but....I don't want to move. Ughhh to much effort. "Help....I need more ice cream....or chocolate" I slide down so that I'm lying awkwardly on my back. A pain begins to form causing me to shuffle back to sitting up. I watch as a message appears on my phone. Jin.

Why's hoseok asking me
Weird questions?

Hey help me!

Don't ignore me (y/n)

Tell your man to stop!!!

I would but ice cream....

Btw do you have any that you may
be willing to give???

I put my phone back down hoping to see the word yes across the screen. But no he just put no.  No. How dare he put no to me the most amazing and caring person  ever. I sigh. "I need help" I say to myself. "Help is here!" I hear a shout through the door. "Are you the ice cream man??" I ask the voice that i recognised. "Ughh...no...but I bare gifts he shouts back to me. "No need to worry I got the spare key" I hear the locks churn. How the he'll did he get that? The door opens revealing Hoseok.

"Hi..." I look him up and down he had a big bag and a kind smile. He closed and locked the door behind himself.

"So I worked out what's going on with you and i thought you might like these things" he continues to smile. "You may join me" i motion to a space next to me on the floor. He smirks as he begins to walk over.