Chapter nine

The door swings open as two hooded figures entered. "Did you get it?" I ask In a demanding tone. "Yeah we got it, it's in the bag" one voice replied throwing over a plain black backpack. I catch it feeling a slight pull on the tubes in my arm. I carefully unzip the bag and see it lying in a tub at the bottom. "Good work, how did you get it?" I ask slightly impressed. "We had to go through a lot of trouble, it was a social interacting event" the second voice says followed laughter. They both pull down their hoods and smile at me. Teahyung and jungkook, they wanted to help with the boredom. I'm surprised that it kind of worked.

"Hey, hoseok we brought some cake from that party we were all invited to" jimin says handing over a napkin covering the cake. I smile over to jungkook and tae. "What's in the bag?" Suga asks glancing to the other two. He knows! My eyes light up as he opens it uo and sees it inside, a smile appears on his face. He opened the tub and places something else inside, then continues to close it. "Thought you might need it" he walks over to jimin. Tae grabs the bag and looks inside, within two seconds jungkook had took it off him to look. Once the bag finaly came back to me i saw that he had put a plastic fork in the tub. I had two cake slices so that i can eat if im stressed or just bored, which is most likely.

Namjoon walked over by my side and sighs slightly, "jin is a good docter, you shouldn't worry about it" he says glancing off to the distance. "Yeah i heard he was good.. how'd you get him to be my docter?" I look up to him as he looks down at me. He turns and watches out the windows in the doors "...i just asked" he causally walked away. He is a bad lier, if tgis was a film it would do a flashback and show it all. "We have to go now..enjoy your cake" namjoon says holding the door as they walk out. "Cakes..." i mumble to myself.