Chapter thirteen

I prop myself up against the pillows knowing that jin would frown at me. Worth it. My back ached and it felt nice to finally be able to actually sit. The re-opened and i saw them all coming in. I sighed.  No (y/n)....i wanted to talk to her about my wierd dream, but i mostly just wanted to see her. "You look good" tae says sitting on the end of my bed. He was trying to make me feel better. I had a bandage around my head covering up where they had to cut...luckily it also covered the fact that they had to shave my head. I really don't want to see what i look like. Namjoon and suga  hadn't come in so i guess they werd talking to jin. "I..a...ach" i say not bothering to finish the sentence. Jungkook smiles softly at me "...i...i can ask if they can help with it..?" He walkz towards me and holds my arm. Jimin was placing cards and flowers down while tae watched out the door.

"...c..ca....pa..pa...pe..er" my voice began to fail me when i wanted to ask him something. Luckily he understood and pulled a spare piece of paper oit his pocket. He handed it to me along with a pen from the table (probably jins). I begin to scribble down ignoring all the aches and pain.  He lifts it up and reads it...I watch as his smile fades. Whats wrong? I look at him confused. He glances back up..."a girl never visited you.....are You.....I'll look for you..." he calmly walks out the room. (Y/n) did visit me...i know she did....

"....im so sorry hoseok......i....i wished it wasn't true....im sorry...."