2%

•Alana's pov•
As I step out of the shower I decide to put on my Queen t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans, a burgundy zip up hoodie and some Doc Martens that my step father gave me before he over dosed 2 years ago, I haven't grown much so they still fit.

I hate make up so I don't put any on and I brush through my pixie cut and put on my ring that Kenzie gave me. I love that ring and I wear it everyday.

As I'm blow drying my light brown hair Kenzie comes up to me and tells me that we have a free hour before the visitors come, I nod and she asks me if I can meet her at the music store down the road so we can play.
"Yeah." I reply. I smile at her before she walks out of the room.

I finish my hair and head out, grabbing my earphones, 20 dollars and my phone. I say goodbye to Ms McMann and tell her where I'm going.
"Alright have fun, sweetheart." She says.

Why's she being so nice?
I ignore the sudden change of mood from the small woman and leave the Orphanage.

I walk down the road and put in my earphones, I press shuffle and the first song that comes on is Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time by Panic! At The Disco.

The walk usually only takes a few minutes so I'm there by the start of Hallelujah by that same loveable band.

I catch a glimpse of my well known red-headed best friend.

I walk up to the back of the shop where I get roughly pulled aside by McKenzie.

"WHAT THE FÜCK WHAT THE FÜCK WHAT THE FÜCK." She practically screams into my ears that has just had earphones ripped out of them.
"What is it?" I ask, completely oblivious, McKenzie turns me around 180 degrees so I can get a better view of the large fore- headed man at the counter with that well known stunning Giraffe named Dallon Weekes.

"OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygoshmygollyyyyyyyy!" I whisper- scream, laughing at my own reference. The two men turn around because of the fuss me and my friend are making. I hug McKenzie, extremely embarrassed. Being the good friend she is, kisses my head and pats my back. I'm extremely socially awkward.

Brendon comes up to us and compliments our t-shirts of which are Queen and Twenty Øne Piløts.

"T-thanks." Kenzie manages to say.
Brendon hesitated before speaking up again, "sorry if I'm being pushy but do you two date?" He questions.

I'm about to say no but Kenzie gets there before me, "yes, actually." She says looking at me for approval.
"Yeah." I say, impressed that I didn't stutter.

"Awe, cool." Brendon says.

"Do you know who I am?" He questions.

"Yeah, I love your voice. It's higher than you in some of your livestreams, which is hard to accomplish." Kenzie says, all of us laughing at the last part.

"Do do you want a picture?" He asks, getting the tall mans attention.

"Yeah. That'd b-be great." I say.
Shīt. I stuttered.

I get my iPhone 5 out and go onto the camera, Kenzie, me, Dallon and Brendon get a good photo then a few goofy ones.
Brendon and Dallon then sign both our cases and give us hugs. We say our "goodbye" and go to the section with the drums and then look at bases.

We spent that hour talking to the BRENDON URIE and the DALLON WEEKES and then us playing a couple songs, me on the bass and Kenzie on the drums.
Half way through G/G/B I think, are me and Kenzie, dating? Or did she just lie to THE Brendon Urie?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AND I updated in the same night. I really like this story so far.
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
651 words, loves.