12%

•Alana's pov•

"P- please, no.... don't take me back!" I shout before running into Urieletric.

Tears prick up in the corner of my eyes, I attempt to prevent them from escaping but I give up and let them roll softly down my cheeks.

I walk over to the piano and sit down on the chair. I hug my body to stop me from getting colder.

I turn around and face the piano.

I place my fingers on the keys softly and play Screen by Twenty Øne Piløts.

I finish and inhale sharply, I prepare myself to go back inside and get told the bad news.

Someone from behind me claps softly.

"That was great, Alana. Where'd you learn to play like that?" Tyler says curiously from behind me.

"Oh, McKenzie had trouble getting to sleep at night and she loved listening to music to fall asleep, so I sang and played songs to her, whether it was just my voice, keyboard or bass, I did it every night until she was 12." I reply, smiling at the memories.

"Wow, you're really good." He says.

"That means a lot, coming from you Tyler. It really does." I smile.

He smiles back.

"Tyler?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I give you a hug?"

"Of course you can!" He says and walks towards me.

I stand up and I wrap my arms around his back, he does the same.

We stay like this for a little while.

"Alana."

He breaks the comfortable silence.

"Yeah, Ty?"
Small warning ⚠️ slight mentions of abuse and self harm.
"W-when I went to hug you. I saw burns and scars on your arm. Did you cut? Please be honest with me" He says, his expression saddening.

"I want to be honest with you, Tyler. I did. Sometimes I do regret it but, but sometimes I don't. If I hadn't started cutting I don't think I'd of been able to cope. Life was hard, Tyler. It really was, and I know you don't believe me because I'm only sixteen but I've suffered, Ty. My dad was an abusive alcoholic and my mom was too. When my dad died my mom found a mother man, she sobered down a lot. He overdosed a few years ago and my- my mom blamed it on me." I say, I start to sob and Tyler pulls me in for a warm hug.

"Sweetheart, you really have been through a lot. I know cutting feels like your only escape but I can promise you it isn't. I know from experience, Alana. It's not worth it, you miss out on so much. I saw you not being able to swim today, I figured out why pretty quick. I didn't feel completely comfortable showing my bare arms for a long time. You of all people don't deserve to go through that. Have you told Brendon?"⚠️

"No, that's what I'm scared of."

"Ally, I know Brendon. He's had a rough past. He'll understand, and he wasn't gonna take you back. It was a good thing." He says.

"Pinky promise?" I ask and hold out my pinky.

"Pinky promise." He states and links our pinkies together.

We walk back inside and are greeted with worried faces.

I smile at everybody and sit down in between Patrick and Ruby.

"Ally...." Brendon speaks up.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"We're going on tour." He says, smiling widely.

"We?"

"We!" Everybody shouts, including Ruby."

"You too?" I ask and point at Ruby.

She smiles and nods.

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR!"

I pause my excitement.

"Wait, when?" I ask.

"Sunday."

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR IN A WEEK!" I shout, picking up Penny Lane from the floor and dancing around with her.

I'm too busy being excited to care about the cameras going off and the laughter of the guys and Ruby.

We're going on tour.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My friend wants me to shout her out so yeah, go follow this gaylord ➡️ x_witheredroses_x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember:
•take care of yourself, you're important!💟
•eat!☮️
•drink water!✝️
•shower!☪️
•take meds if needed!⚛️
•you're loved!♒️
•smile!✡️
•be nice!☯️

680 words, loves!

(Mania is 16daysssssssssssss🌊)