28%

[ALANA'S POV]

We get back to the tour bus and I go up to Josh's bunk, knocking on the black wood beside his curtain.

"Yeah?" He answers, pulling open the curtain.

"Josh Dun, take me to the store!" I say, pulling him along.

"K, what for." He asks, grabbing his hat from the couch.

"I need purple hair dye."

"Oh, cool." He says.

"Taking Ally to the store!" He shouts to the rest of the guys.

A murmur of "k"s are heard as we leave towards Target.

~time skip to le target~

"Okay what shade of purple?" Josh asks, stroking an invisible beard.

"This one." I say, pulling out a shade called 'raspberry' it's kinda red but... purple.

"Okay let's go pay for it." Josh says turning around, simultaneously knocking into a boy with red hair.

"Fuck, sorry!" Josh exclaims, helping the guy up.

"Oh, shit you're Josh Dun, and you're Alana Urie!" He shouts, visibly excited.

"Yeah, hah." I mumble, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Oh, my dad is babysitting you're dogs... I'm Gee and Frank's kid. I'm Kai." He says whilst smiling, takings hand and shaking it.

HI FUCK IMSOSORRY THANK YOU SO
H E C C I N G
MUCH FOR 8K AND 300 VOTES ON THIS BOOK! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

someone I know, we're friends I think, he wanted to be in the story, so here he is;

Kai, 17 year old boy with red hair, he has a lip piercing and a nose piercing, he's round about Ally's hight of 5'5, 5'6 :) and is the frerard love child.

(This is a filler so that I can just thank you guys for appreciating my work, I cried when I saw the 8K mark)

I love you all so fuhking much, take care of yourselves, you're cared about! drink plenty water and eat something, take medication if you need and make sure you sleep! Have a shower and smile,

Lots of love ♥️, the author xo

337 words, amigosssss🐙