25%

[Alana's POV]

AH, HOLY CATS.

ARE YOU CEREAL?

MIKEY FUCKING WAY

AS IN MY IDOL

IS  AH

IN FRONT OF MEEEEEEEEEE.

Patrick pats my shoulder and introduces me.

"Hey, Mikey. This is Alana. She's Brendon and- She's Brendon's kid. Alana, say hi." He says, directing the last part to me, drawing Mikey's attention to me.

"H-hi. I'm Alana and you're cool and- I like the way you play, um, I started playing- playing uh, bass because of you... I, thanks for your existence." I say, sitting cross legged on a small leather sofa.

"Hello, 'Lana. I'm Mikey as you know, I have no clue what to say in these situations so, uh, thanks, it means more to me than you actually know, and more than I show... I'm not good with that sort of stuff. It's amazing to know I have that sort of impact on someone's life. You seem cool." He says, nervously chuckling.

"Brendon?" I ask.

Nothing.

"Beebo?"

Nothing.

"Brendad?"

Nothing.

"Fatherrrrrrrrrr!?"

"What?" He asks, realising I was talking to him, taking his headphones off.

"Have you got food?" I groan.

"Yeah... why?" He replies.

"'Cause 'm hungry." I reply, crossing my arms.

"I can take you to get a Subway or something if you want?" Mikey suggests.

"Yeah! Yeah, that'd be awesome." I say enthusiastically.

"Come on." He says before getting up and stretching.

I get up, waving goodbye to the guys.

"Bye!" Everybody says, apart from Zack, he just grunts.

Man period, Zack?

I dismiss him being a dickhead and follow Mikey outside.

"Hey, Alana." Mikey says once we're outside.

"Hello." I reply, dragging out the 'o'.

"So, how long have you been playing bass?" He asks, beginning to walk to his car.

"I started when I was 7, in music we all had to pick an instrument and my mom really liked MCR, so I chose bass because it sounded cool and you are my favourite member." I reply, smiling.

"Oh. Most people's favourite member is Gee... then Frank." He mumbles, unlocking his car.

"Well... I don't know, maybe I have a thing for bassists." I reply, hopping inside the car.

Mikey gets inside the car a few moments later, speechlessly, he starts the car and drives towards Subway.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyoooo...

RiGhT,
OkAy.

Don't come for meeeeee.

So, basically,

Mikey is the same age as Frank... bee coz why not.

So it's not mY iLLeGaL rOmAnCe. Well, it sorta is bUt oh well. Let's pretend it makes sense.

:)

Vote if you liKed it *gets no votes*

ShAre with your eMo fRiEnDs!1!

I love and care about you guys!🥀

Listen to Planetary (Go!) cOz YUM.

-445 words, loves.

💞xoxo, Author