16%

•Alana's pov•

"...woah, hi." I manage to stutter.

Dallon and Josh get the hint and leave.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I could ask you the same thing." She smirks.

"I don't even know what happened, Alana. I just got so overwhelmed and I started sobbing and before I knew it I had fūcking destroyed my arm..." she sighs.

She gestures to her wounded arm and I look down, ⚠️I see 7 deep cut that have been stitched up across her right arm.
⚠️

"Oh my god, Ruby...I'm so-" I manage to say.

"Don't say anything, I don't need sympathy, it's not anyone's fault but mine, I should be the one apologising..."

We sit in silence for a while.

"Are you still coming on tour?" I ask.

"Hah, Yeah, I hope so. If my tests come back the way they should then I get let out early, which means tonight." She replies, laughing softly at my eagerness.

"Okay... good. I don't want to be on a bus with 8 hairy men by myself, plus Tyler, because he's not that hairy." I say, laughing.

She chuckles,softly, " nah, I'll be with you..."

Just then I see Brendon walk in, he look so tired, so stressed. I feel so bad...

I gives Ruby a soft smile and then turns to me, " thank god, you're awake. I was so worried." He says into my shoulder.

I hug him back, tightly.

The doctor walks in with a worried look on her face.

fūck.....

"Alana, your.... test results. There's good news and bad news, what one would you like to hear first?" She asks.

"The bad news." I say, with hesitance.

"You suffer from bad anxiety and bipolar disorder, I'm guessing you already knew that you suffer from mild depression too?

"Yeah, I-I did." I reply.

Bipolar? That explains a hell of a lot....

"The good news is that you can be released from the hospital tonight, we just need to order a prescription for you...and test if you'll be allergic to any medication we might give you."
She says, with a soft and sympathetic smile.

The doctor leaves, a while after that, Josh and Tyler come in.

"Hey, kiddo. How are you holding up?" Tyler asks.

"Meh, I definitely could be better. I'm a little groggy and pretty tired." I say.

"We could always leave if you need to sleep?" Josh questions, sadly.

"No, it's cool, you can stay. I could do with a distraction from this whole situation."

"Okay." Josh says.

We all end up playing on our phones.

Well, apart from Brendon, who's sleeping on a chair at the end of my bed.

I put my phone down and notice Tyler, staring at something with tear-glazed eyes.

I follow his gaze and am met with Ruby's arm.

I shoot her a quick text and tell her to put one of my jumpers on, and that I feel like it might trigger someone.

She complies and goes to the bathroom.

I'm assuming she's going to change the rest of her outfit, too.

She comes back out with my black sweatpants on and a Fall Out Boy hoodie.

Instead of going to her seat, she comes over to my bed and gets in beside me.

"Hi..." She whispers.

"Hi..." I whisper, in return.

She giggles, softly and runs her hand through my hair.

I decide to kiss her, I lead in slowly and kiss her collarbone.

She smiles and closes her eyes.

She leans on my shoulder and we both drift slowly off to sleep, and even though we're surrounded by chaos, we are in complete and utter bliss.

I've never so adored you.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEllO, READERS! I HAVE RETURNED FROM NARNIA WITH A NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU IN YOUR GLORY!

I hopeth that you enjoyed my tales of gay and emo child Alana and her daddy kinks *wink wonk*

🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻

Take care of one's self! Thy is important!

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
One's self shouldth download mania by the falling boys!

👽
670 words my boyzzzzzzz!