27%

[BRENDON'S POV]

After a couple more hours working on the new album, we decide to head home.

I pack my things and notice Alana is busy talking to Mikey.

"Hey Ally, I'm gonna go out to the car, I'll see you soon." I tell her, smiling.

She nods her head before continuing to talk with Mikey.

I grab Dallon's hand and tell Pete and Patrick to meet us in the car.

My boyfriend and I walk over to Zak and I say, "Zak, I'm gay."

"Ew." He replies, looking me up and down.

"Yeah, that's what I thought when I first saw you but I didn't voice my opinion so shut the fuck up about yours." I say whilst smiling.

Zak does nothing but roll his eyes and walk away.

I look up at my boyfriend and smile at him before saying "I love you."and kissing him softly.

"Let's go." Dallon says, squeezing my hand and walking toward the door.

We get in the car and turn on the radio.

I hear the familiar sound of Miss Jackson through the speakers.

"Dallon! Dallon! This is my fucking song, babe!" I shout, my cheeks hurting from smiling so much.

"I know, B!" He says, grabbing the side of my face and bringing me toward him.

I look him in the eye and say "I love you, Dallon."

Before he can return what I just said, I close the gap between us. My hand snake up to his hair, pulling it softly.

Dallon's free arm wraps itself protectively around my waist.

I pull his hair again which causes him to let out a soft moan, I smirk and shove my tongue into his mouth.

Then the car door opens.

Pete and Patrick enter the car, I get off of Dallon and sit back into my seat before turning around and smiling sheepishly at my friends.

"Hi."

"Heh." Pete says.

"Pete, shut the fuck up." I giggle.

"Oh, guys, what's Zak's problem?" Patrick questions, watching Zak storm out of the studio whilst shouting at someone over the phone.

"Me and my homosexuality." I state blandly, I don't overly care that he doesn't approve of my sexuality, it only means he's close-minded and rude.

"Oh, sorry." Patrick mutters.

"Don't be." I reply.

[ALANA'S POV]

"Hey, A-Alana." Mikey says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Do you want my number?"

"Of course! Here, put it in." I reply, smiling at him.

I hand Mikey my phone and he puts his number in before switching it off and putting it in my hand.

Mikey steps forward and hugs me, nuzzling his face in the corner of my neck.

I hug him back, smiling widely as I do so.

⚠️slight smut⚠️

I feel Mikey smirk into my neck before he plants a kiss on it.

"M-Mikey."

He hums in response before placing multiple soft kisses to my neck, sucking slightly.

"O-oh, Mikey." I whisper, biting my lip and move my head back, exposing my neck more.

Mikey scratches up my leg softly, making the pit of my stomach erupt with butterflies.

⚠️okay you can look you INNOCENT KIDDOS⚠️

He giggles before bringing his lips up to mine, kissing me passionately before whispering in my ear "I'd love to finish this, but your dad's gonna come check on us." He hands me his phone for me to put my number into, I save myself as "Lana ;P" and hand Mikey his phone.

He hugs me again before taking my hand and walking me outside.

"See you later." Mikey says once we're outside, he kisses my cheek and heads for his car.

I blush wildly and walk toward the car.

When I enter the car everybody is busy talking apart from Patrick, he shuffles along to let me into the car.

I thank him and put my seatbelt on.

"Hah." Patrick says, grinning.

"What?!" I ask.

"Ooh, Mikeyyyyyy!" He makes fun of me, Pete joining in by making smooching noises.

"Hmmmmmm." I hum, making sweater paws to hide my face as we drive away.

"Seriously Aly, I'm here for you. I care about you a lot and if he breaks your heart I'm gonna stomp on his fingers so  hard that he can't play bass anymore." Patrick whispers to me.

"Thanks, Pattycakes." I reply, hugging the small fedora-wearing man.

"No problemo." He says.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry
I'm so sorry you have no idea,

So, I was pretty much too busy listening to Pray For The Wicked which you should go buy (or it's on YouTube for free HOW HANDY IS THAT!!!) and reading frerard fanfic so I'm seriously guilty about not posting :(

ANYWAY

I care about you guys a lot ya know so do me a favour and take care of yourself CAUSE YOUR IMPORTANT AND ITS IMPORTANT TO TAKE CARE OF IMPORTANT THINGS AND I LOVE YOU ALL YOUR ALL SO NICEEEEEEEEEE

So ye.

Vote if you enjoyed the chapter coz it hELPS
And share with your emo trinity + tøp dependant emo friEndS.

That's all.

Iloveyouguys haveanamazingday

Okay byeeeeeeeee

845 words, loves.❤️