20%

[ALANA'S POV]

The last thing I remember was falling asleep in the car...

Now I'm in bed, at five a.m being shaken awake by Dallon.

"Dude, I'm up." I croak.
"Come on, Alana. The tour bus comes at 7 and you've not even started packing, there are waffles downstairs." He says before planting a kiss on top of my head and closing my bedroom door softly on his way out.

I decide that I should probably get up or my waffles will be cold, I stand up and rub my eyes, I grab my black hoodie from the coat hanger and put it on top of my pyjamas.

I open my door and head downstairs.

I go to the kitchen and grab my still warm waffles, I cover them in whipped cream and put half a strawberry on each of them. I grab apple juice too, because it's the best.

I head to the living room and decide to watch Stranger Things whilst I eat.

I finish my food and the episode, I walk to the kitchen and put my plate in the sink before heading back upstairs.

I go into my room and put on a Green Day t-shirt and a pair or black leggings, I put on some glittery doc martins too.

I then go into the bathroom and brush through my hair, in which, may I say, should really be dyed. I put it into Dutch braids and wash my hands and face, I brush my teeth as well, before placing my toiletries into my bag along with the clothes I need, I pack my chargers and my laptop and camera, too.

I make a bag for me to take on the bus, I put my sketch book, graphite pencils and colouring pencils, my phone, a book, a hoodie, a book, my headphones and charger.

I take my stuff out of my room and put it beside the front door.

06:39.

I play on my phone for a while, on the couch. After about 20 minutes, Dallon comes down.

"Hey, kid." He says and plops himself down next to me.

"Hi." I say, looking up from my phone and giving him a small smile.

"You all packed?" He asks.

"Yeah, are you?" I question him.

"Yeah, I just decided to go in my pyjamas." He states with a small chuckle.

"Fair enough, what time do we leave?"

"Right about now." He says, and we hear the doorbell go.

"I'll get it." I say and jump up from the couch.

I walk to the front door and open it.

"Joshy!" I shout.

"Hey, Alana!" He replies and gives me a hug.

I pull away from the hug.

"Dude." I say.
"What?" He asks.
"Is the tour bus here?"
Yep, come on." He says and picks me up.

"Dallonnnnnnnnn, Josh is stealing meeeeeeeee!" I shout.

"Lol, k. I need to go get Brendon. Brb." He says and walks up the stairs.

"So much for helping..." I mutter whilst getting plopped onto the couch of the tour bus.

"Soooooo..." Josh says, "how are things, with y'know... Ruby?" He asks whilst scratching the back of his neck.

"I haven't talked to her... so I don't really know." I reply, honestly.

Then it hits me.

McKenzie.

I haven't talked to her in months.

I pull my phone out and go into my contacts.

I try and type out a quick message.

Me💃🏻: hi.

The next text that comes through makes my heart physically hurt...

The number you are trying to contact has blocked you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oof!
(Just a filler, I'm busy writing a new fanfic :P so updates won't be as regular but they'll be longer, I don't want you guys to wait any longer.... :3 )
Eat! You deserve it! 💚
Smile! You're gorgeous no matter what!❤️
Drink water! It's healthy!💛
Take care of yourselves! I love each and every one of you!!! 💕

(You can always DM me! I care!)

Are you guys excited for sum action!1?1!11!1!1!?1!1!

Vote! If you enjoy💥

xoxoC🥀