33%

[ALANA'S POV]

Once we get back to the tour bus Brendon sits us down, smiling at us with glazed eyes.

"Okay, Kenny won't be touring with us anymore, or be in Panic at all," Brendon starts. "Kenny, he... he fucked up bad."

"What did he do? I'll fuckin' hit him if he's said anything about you or Dallon." I say softly, hitting the coffee table for a bit of emphasis.

"He, uh, asked an underaged girl fo-"

"I've heard enough." I hastily stand up.

"Are you guys staying in a hotel tonight? Do you have a show?" Kai changes the subject.

"Well, yeah, and we were supposed to play but..." Brendon trails on.

"I'll do it." Kai says immediately,

"I'll play guitar for your show, I've been playing since before I was adopted, and I was adopted on my 10th birthday, I'm 17. Brendon, please." Kai pleads.

"Uh..." Brendon starts, doubtfully looking at Kai.

"Brendon let him do it! I'll play bass too!" I say excitedly.

"Fine." My dad gives in, smiling softly and standing up.

"It's at 7 until 9, you two up for it?" Brendon pats my back.

"Of course." Me and Kai say in unison.

"Okay, it's 3 right now. Go have fun and I'll call you guys for practice when it's time." Brendon shoves us out of the door, handing me some money.

"Will Mikey be there?" I ask.

"Maybe, now in the nicest way possible, fuck off. Love you guys." Brendon smiles widely.

He shuts the door, I look over at Kai and I giggle.

"Come on, lets go!" I jump of the steps, heading towards town.

"I'm gonna call Frank." Kai says, catching up with me.

"Holy shit! Do it!" I say, letting my fangirling get the better of me.

"Damn, Urie... or is it Weekes?Okay." Kai shushes me, hitting a contact that says "small emo."

It rings before, probably, Frank picks up.

"What?" Frank answers.

"Be nice." Kai says.

"Sorry, sorry. Let me try again," Frank coughs, "Hi, my little ray of sunshine. How has this fine evening been?" He asks in a high pitch tone.

"Where are you, dad?" Kai asks.

"Uh, Starbucks. Why?" Frank replies.

"The one in town, near where you dropped me off?" Kai pushes.

"Yes, Jesus Christ." The small man groans groans.

"Okay be there soon." Kai finishes.

"Bye dad! Love you." I scream before hitting the end call button.

Kai laughs before putting his phone I his pocket, looking up at me, he asks, "Why did you ask if Mikey was gonna be there. As in Mikey Way?"

"Oh, yeah." I blush.

"Oh... OH!" Kai shouts, smiling.

"You like my uncle." Kai laughs.

"No! Dude, don't say that! Then it sounds weird." I rub my arm awkwardly.

"Don't worry, I won't say a word to your dad, or either of mine, or anyone, specifically Mikey." Kai says sincerely.

"He kinda already knows." I whisper.

"Oh...OH...OOOOOHHHH!" Kai shouts again.

By now, we're at Starbucks.

I push the door open, the little bell ringing as I see Frank FUCKING Iero look up, smiling at Kai.

Kai whispers in my ear, "act like a fan girl."

I smirk.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT FRANKIE IERO WAY HI OMG I LOVE YOU! YOUR'E MY FAVOURITE MEMBER OF MCR EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS AREN'T... THAT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER CAUSE ITS REALLY YOU FRANKIE! OMG, CAN YOU SIGN MY FOREHEAD!" I scream.

"Nice try,kid. I know Brendon's got a kid. My husband is babysitting his dogs for fuck's sake. And it's Way-Iero." He smiles.

"Abort mission." I say.

"Anyway, it's really nice to finally meet you. I was supposed to be at the party your dads threw for you but I was touring. My apologies." Frank pulls me in for a hug.

"Nice to meet you too, Frank." I smile, hugging him back.

We let go and I sit on a chair beside him, Kai sits on one, too.

"So, how did you meet Kai." Frank asks.

"Hah. I was at the store with Josh for hair dye and Kai was in that isle  and Josh bumped into him and Kai was like, uM YOU'RE JOSH DUN AND ALANA URIE, so then I recognised his face and I was like, that's the frerard kid." I finish.

"Frerard." Frank laughs.

"What?!" Kai and I ask at the same time.

"Ship names are dumb."

"You're dumb." Kai mutters, picking at his nails.

"I was just about to leave when you guys came in, I wanna go back to the hotel. You guys can come with and I can drop Alana back at whatever place she's staying." Frank says, standing up.

"Sure." I say, following Frank's actions and Kai following after me.

"Oh, by the way, I like your shoes Alana." Frank smirks.

Hi!
WowzA, two posts in the same week. That's not happened in fucKing forever.

So.... hOW D'YA LIKE IT?
Vote n shit if you want xo

I love you all, please take care of yourselves, smile and have an awesome rest of your week because you deserve it.

(BuY tRenCh oN iTuNes)

858 words, my lovelies!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
🥀