21%

[BRENDON'S POV]

As me and Josh eat ice cream and talk about kitchen tables I start shaking...

"Brendon!" I hear Josh shout, but it doesn't sound like him.

It's deeper than Josh's voice...

"Brendon, wake the fūck up!" I hear before sitting up fully in bed, covered in a small layer of sweat, with My boyfriend beside me.

"Brendon what were you thinking you retard, it was obviously a dream." I think to myself.

"Come one, B. We gotta go on tour, your stuff is already packed." He says, throwing some casual clothes at me before kissing me on the cheek and walking out of the door, closing it softly behind him.

I get up and stretch, looking in the mirror at my bed head.

I change into the white t-shirt and grey sweatpants that Dallon set out, before putting on my converse and a burgundy beanie to cover the mop on top of my head.

I spray myself in whatever is beside me, whether it's mine or not I don't overly give a shīt.

I smile at myself in the mirror before going out of the bedroom door and downstairs.

By this time multiple cars are parked outside, too many for my liking.

I grab a pop tart and a Fanta and go outside, curious to why there's so many cars.

I notice the bright red hair of a familiar man stepping out of his car...

It's Gerard.

"Hey, dude! You here to take care of the doggies?" I ask, mentally cringing.

Gerard puts his sunglasses on and says "welcome to my laboratory where doggos are number one priority" in a Russian accent.
(If you get this reference then I love you so much omg)

I burst out laughing and so does Gerard.

"Yeah, Dallon called me asking if I could take care of them, luckily Frank isn't on tour or it would be bye bye to little old Penny and Bogey." He says, referencing to the small animals inside the house.

"Bogart... It's good to see you man." I state.

"Yeah, it's been so long... who you going on tour with?" He questions.

"Fall Out Boy and Twenty Øne Piløts, and my daughter." I reply, casually.

"How old is she?" He asks, curiously.

"Oh, Alana is 16." I state.

"Brendon! Who did you fu-"

"Woah! No... me and Dal Adopted a kid a while back." I chuckle.

"Thank god... alrighty, I'm gonna go inside and feed these pups, I'll see you in a while, Brendon. Tell Dallon and the kid I say hi." He says before pulling me into a tight hug and then going inside.

I walk over to the tour bus and go inside, pulling my phone out in the process.

I see Alana on the couch with josh, her red puffy eyes and tired expression that is worn on her face tells me she was crying.

"Oh, no, Ally. What happened?" I ask soothingly.

She just shakes her head and points to Josh, indicating that he'll tell me what happened.

"The girl at the orphanage she dated blocked her and now she feels as if it's all her fault." Josh tells me.

I nod before hugging Alana.

"Is Ruby still coming with?" I question.

"N-no. I don't want her to... she's been a bitch these past few days and I would really like to spend your with people that I know are g- good for me." Alana says quietly.

I nod before sliding away from her, going to find Dallon.

I jog lightly to the back of the bus in search for my boyfriend, in which he isn't hard to find because he's so fūcking tall.

"Hey, babe." I whisper into his neck and I hug him.

"H-hey..." He says awkwardly.
(S M U T)
I slowly kiss his neck, fully aware that it really turns him on.

"U-uh. Bren... baby, we can't do this right now..." he moans.

I continue to kiss his neck, working downward to his collarbone, definitely leaving a trail of purple marks.

He moans, pulling my beanie off and then pulling at my hair.

I moan quietly, bringing my lips up to his.

We kiss passionately, I run my tongue along his soft lips, hoping for entrance in which he gladly excepts.

I roam his mouth with my tongue, kissing in perfect sync.

I break from the kiss momentarily, I jump into Dallon's arms, straddling his torso.

He moans at the small amount of friction that was created.

He walks a small amount to his bunk, falling back into it, managing to not break him lips from my jawline.

He grips my hips softly and brings his lips to mine, kissing me tenderly.

I start to move around, causing him to moan.

I hear a knock on the wood beside the bunk curtain but before I can detach myself from Dallon, the curtain gets pulled back, light streaming into the bed, Patrick looks at us.

"Ew... you've ruined my innocence, anyway, we're at Taco Bell." He says with a small smile before walking off.

I get off of Dallon, noticing that he has an erection, smirking to myself I shout "See ya later, boy!"

"Okay, Avril... fucking tease." I hear him mutter before heading to the bathroom, to sort out the situation at hand... well, more like the situation at dick, heh.

I head off of the tour bus to see fall out boy and tøp at the seats in Taco Bell.

Pete gives me a knowing smirk that I shake off before sliding into the booth beside my daughter.

"Hey, guys." I say.

"Hey, lover boy." Pete smirks again.

"Oh for fucks sake, Pete." I chuckle, taking a taco off of Josh's plate, which he doesn't seem to mind.

"Well, Brendon, it's not my fault you like fucking your boyfriend whilst your daughter and friends are only a piece of fabric away..." he says slyly before taking a bite of his nachos.

"Well, Pete, it's not my fault your boyfriend is too innocent and you can't fuck him whether you'd like to or not because he's a fluff ball, Pete, a FLUFF BALL." I say, choking of laughter, and so is Tyler by the looks of things.

"Don't talk about Pattycakes..." he mutters.

"Oh, Pattycakes is it?" I reply in  the same tone before pulling out my phone and going onto Instagram.

I take a picture of myself and post it, putting 'ToUr :P' as the caption.

I turn my phone off and join the conversation about Mario Kart, not realising that I start slipping my hand into my boyfriends now that he's arrived, placing a peck onto the top of his hand.

Tour is gonna be SICK!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
WeLL LoOk wHaT wE hAvE hErE! McKeNziE pOsTeD :D

Eat! You deserve it!💦
Drink water! You're important!💦
Smile! I love it when others are happy! 💦
Take medication if needed! I want you guys to be safe and content, even if the contentment doesn't last!💦

Vote!Comment!Share!If you enjoy!

1175words, loves!♥️