8%

[Alana's pov]

We exit the P.E hall and get changed, once we are back in our original clothes we leave.

I go to the vending machines and get a Water. Ruby joins me.

"Do you wanna go sit in the library, we have a free period after this." She asks, taking a sip of the room-temperature water. "Ew." She says, disgusted. She throws the water away and then looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "So?"

"Yeah, why not." I say.

We begin to walk up the steps and I hear Ruby get called an "emo fāg."

I stop in my tracks.

"Who are they?" You ask, pointing at the two boys sniggering and walking away.

"Ugh, those two? Jack Walker and Connor Dempsey. Absolute cōcks. Don't hang about with them. Let's go." She informs me, turning to go back up the stairs.

"I'm not finished yet." I state, angrily.

I walk towards the boys and grab the one that was being mean to Ruby. "I beg your pardon?"

"Uh- what?" The small boy asks, panic clearly setting it.

"What the fūck did you just call my friend?" I growl.

His friend try's to push me off of him so I turn around and kick him right where it hurts.

I smile to myself.

"Make sure that never happens again, are we clear." I whisper in his face.

"Um...."

"Are. We. Clear." I say strongly, demanding an answer.

"Y-yes." He manages to squeak out.

"I thought so." I reply and let go of him and his shirt.

"Lets go!" I shout at Ruby who's at the top of the stairs.

I walk up to the top and she flips them off before walking away.

Me and her exchange glances before she looses it

"You genius! Whatever the fūck that was back there, I loved it! That was hilarious, I think he shāt himself! I could kiss you right now. I really could!" She says the last part with a trace of worry in her voice.

I realise that I like her. I walk up to her so her I can almost taste her, my dominant side takes control.

"Do it then." I growl, smirking slightly.

She complied.

She takes ahold of me slowly and carefully, like I'm a fragile antique. I put a hand on her waist and one in her back, pulling us closer. I feel sparks light up inside me as she try's to take lead, I smirk into the kiss and give her a little moan, setting her off track so that I can take lead. It works. I trace my tongue along her plump bottom lip, asking for entrance. She accepts. Our tongues dance in sink.

We brake apart to find the majority of our class looking, and the principal.

"My office. NOW!" He shouts. Walking away.

We look at each other and exchange an out of breath giggle.

We walked hand in hand to the principals office.

"Jesus Christ." I mutter.

"Not in MY Christian community!" Ruby shouts, earning a "be quiet!" Or a "shut the fūck up!" From the pupils.

I'm about to knock when I hear "Yes Mr Urie, yes, okay, pardon? Sure thing."

He's on the phone with dad.

Dad?

Yeah, dad.

Ruby mouths an "Oh, shīt." and then knocks 5 times.

The principal answers with a disappointed, stern look on his wrinkling face.

"Come in." He says and leaves the door open and turns around to walk to his desk.

On the way to the chairs I whisper to Ruby, "the principal always look like he's taking a shīt!" And I start cracking up, so does she.

"Enough of that stupid behaviour! And with the kissing?! Jesus, I'm not homophobic but this is a school, girls! You shouldn't be doing that in here, do it in a better place, not in MY school! Is that clear?" He asks with a stern American accent.

"Yes, sir." We both say simultaneously.

"Good. I expect you both is detention for the next two weeks. I've called both your guardians to inform them of this behaviour. Now, please. Go enjoy the rest of your day, we've got a movie afternoon after lunch because it's the end of term soon. I hope you two don't end up in my office again for a bad reason, goodbye." He states and goes back to doing something on the computer.

We walk out and go back to the library, giggling as we talk.

I could get used to this.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yay! Ruby and Alana or McKenzie and Alana? You decide! Comment what ship you want and if you have a ship name for them.

Remember to:
•eat!❤️
•drink water!🧡
•take meds if you need to!💛
•shower!💚
•smile!💙
•remember you are loved!💜

800 words, loves🖤

I'm excited for this!!!!!!!!!